Visual Effect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Visual Effect

brparkway

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Seeing the pic in another post of the team celebrating after a TD against N.E. last year just reinforced my conclusion that I really like the orange jerseys. They REALLY pop on TV, and I think they might partially blind the opposing team. I hope they use 'em more often. But hey, I'm a Baltimore Orioles fan since childhood too, so that could have some effect on my color preference in unis. :goof:

Great emoticon, BTW.

I HATE the orange jerseys. Ugliest most non-Dolphins things I've ever seen.:barf:

inFINSible said:
I HATE the orange jerseys. Ugliest most non-Dolphins things I've ever seen.:barf:

agree!

IF we had to go with an orange, should have been more of a darker orange, like the Miami Hurricanes. The bright orange makes us look like a cheap high school team.

MikeO said:
agree!

IF we had to go with an orange, should have been more of a darker orange, like the Miami Hurricanes. The bright orange makes us look like a cheap high school team.

Hey, at least the FinFans that wear them to the games don't have to worry about getting hit by a car on the walk from the stadium.

I hate them to, but we have a good record when wearing them. (if you're into that superstition thing)

I don't mind them that much. Our record is pretty good in them. I wish we could wear the throwback uniforms, they rock.

The Orange jerseys aren't toooo bad.

I'd like to see the navy blue jerseys in a game!

inFINSible said:

do you realize that the official dolphins' colors are: aqua, coral (ORANGE), white, and blue?

Orange , blue, white, aqua, tiel, I don't care what they wear, just win baby!

well i am sticking to the mercury theory, that the orange jerseys rock and the white jerseys sux, at least with the white pants they sux. the white on agua or vise versa is acceptable though. all we we need now is a bicolor like the titans have and then we will be the class of the league. so which would look better . chest orange and shoulder and arms navy blue or aqua shoulders and orange chest. or black shoulders and a aqua chest.

Losman7 said:
Hey, at least the FinFans that wear them to the games don't have to worry about getting hit by a car on the walk from the stadium.

:)

ryancall32 said:
do you realize that the official dolphins' colors are: aqua, coral (ORANGE), white, and blue?
So??

Did you know that the colors signify the water and the sun?

Do Dolphins swim in the water or do they fly in the sky?

I want orange jerseys with orange pants, orange socks, orange shoes, and orange helmets too. We're undefeated in orange baby !!! OK for real i dig the orange its nice. if you darkened it to the U's orange then we'd look like them. Listen like it or not it is much better then the Bucs old jerseys. until they are that ugly we can't complain :D

Back
Top Bottom