Vrabel a Jerk? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vrabel a Jerk?

If that is true, then he is a ******* jerk and should be getting no respect.

I heard he killed a family of six with an SUV and laughed.

Also, any truth to the rumor that Jason Taylor taunted a fan in the stands at a game? If so, he should get no respect.

Like always, bashing & criticizing the pats is oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy.

What's next?

I'll start:

I heard that Vince Wlfork didn't give his entire salary to the Katrina relief fund. If so, he is a jerk! He should get no respect!

Dirtywater said:
I heard he killed a family of six with an SUV and laughed.

Also, any truth to the rumor that Jason Taylor taunted a fan in the stands at a game? If so, he should get no respect.

Like always, bashing & criticizing the pats is oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy.

What's next?

I'll start:

I heard that Vince Wlfork didn't give his entire salary to the Katrina relief fund. If so, he is a jerk! He should get no respect!

That fact that he done it to a kid and laughed about it, is what really made me ****** off.

PntherPryd said:
After he ran back his gift-wrapped touchdown last week he held out the ball to a kid in the stands and as the kid reached out for it he yanked it back and laughed.

He was asked about it at the pats press conference today. I don't know anything about the guy but just curious to see if he has the reputation of being a jerk.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=12971&pcid=47

LMAO. Mike Vrabel is one of my favorite players if true!

Considering it was in Carolina, unless it was a Pats fan, than it's whatever. I'd love to see us do that to one of our rivals fans. :D

Dolfan984 said:
Considering it was in Carolina, unless it was a Pats fan, than it's whatever. I'd love to see us do that to one of our rivals fans. :D

Exactly.

That's hilarious.

Crisis said:
Exactly.

That's hilarious.

Crisis, you're missing the point. You're treating this as though he is a regular NFL player, who is playing a game vs. an opponent. The Pats are held to a different standard, and doing this makes him different than any other NFL player, makes him a "jerk" who deserves to be treated differently than the rest.

You need to remember, you have to bash the Pats for anything, any reason to be considered a "cool kid." ;)

Dirtywater said:
Crisis, you're missing the point. You're treating this as though he is a regular NFL player, who is playing a game vs. an opponent. The Pats are held to a different standard, and doing this makes him different than any other NFL player, makes him a "jerk" who deserves to be treated differently than the rest.

You need to remember, you have to bash the Pats for anything, any reason to be considered a "cool kid." ;)

Yeah, but Tom Brady is still gay.

So is Losman, so don't feel bad.

Dirtywater said:

Kinda right.... Being a Patriot isn't like being an average NFL player because Patriots can do what ever they want...lie, cheat, ...it dosen't matter if you're a Patriot...

You can late hit, fumble, ...whatever....Patriots don't make mistakes......they tuck.

Its like being the kid of the rich lawyer....

Wow a little touchy there dirtywater. Vrabel is one heck of a player but if he teased a kid with a ball only to not give it to him out of spite (and he admits he did it) also saying it doesnt matter cause it wasnt his kid; that is being a jerk. If it were a fin, i would call him a jerk too. Not everything bad said against the Pats are untrue!!

Timmy54 said:
Wow a little touchy there dirtywater. Vrabel is one heck of a player but if he teased a kid with a ball only to not give it to him out of spite (and he admits he did it) also saying it doesnt matter cause it wasnt his kid; that is being a jerk. If it were a fin, i would call him a jerk too. Not everything bad said against the Pats are untrue!!

:lol:

Nothing like noting the emtion of another poster to negate your point off the start. Way to stay on target. Nice....

Right, he's a "jerk." As humans, we do many good/bad/nice/mean things throughout our lives. But that's cool, let's judge a man on one incident, that may or may not have happened and call it case closed. If that is the case, everyone is a jerk.

Got to love judging others. It's so fun. :)

Let's cast more stones!

Losman7 said:
Kinda right.... Being a Patriot isn't like being an average NFL player because Patriots can do what ever they want...lie, cheat, ...it dosen't matter if you're a Patriot...

You can late hit, fumble, ...whatever....Patriots don't make mistakes......they tuck.

Its like being the kid of the rich lawyer....

Genius! A whole new level! Who has the "Captain" pin for the cool kids?

Bashing & criticizing the Patrots is oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy.

From the presser:

Q: Why didn't you give the kid the ball the other day?
Vrabel
: Was it a kid? I didn't even know it was a kid.

In the midst of play, you happen to intercept the ball, next thing you know you run it in.... but the case that is presented here is that he knew he was going to make an interception, he found a kid in the stands and thought he'd do that move.

:lol:

Get real. He found a way to intercept the ball, ran it in and celebrated spur of the moment. He never premeditated the move. Your reactions are so baseless it's comical.

Back
Top Bottom