Vrabel a Jerk? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vrabel a Jerk?

I heard Vrabel likes to kidnapp babies from the hospital and throw them in blenders to see the looks on their face.

At 1st I thought it was kinda classless.....but after thinking about it, there's no telling what those end zone fans were screaming @ him when he scored. If it's even a portion of what the fans in Buffalo would have said to him, I wouldn't blame him one bit for what he did.

I honestly didn't have an opinion when I started this thread. I was at the game and just heard about this yesterday.

I figured the best place to get the low down on Vrabel was a division opponents board. I haven't heard any backup to the argument that he's a jerk so my opinion is it was a spur of the moment deal with a little bad judgement thrown in.

The most interesting part has been watching Dirty Water working harder than George Stephanopoulos at a Republican Convention to spin this little escapade!

:lol:

Wagon Circler said:
LOL @ that kid.

Why the hell did he want the ball anyways? I'd laugh at him and his parents if I were Vrabel

dude he is a kid, why do you want to pick on him, it is like kicking someone in a wheelchair and running, real funny
:shakeno:

PntherPryd said:
I honestly didn't have an opinion when I started this thread. I was at the game and just heard about this yesterday.

I figured the best place to get the low down on Vrabel was a division opponents board. I haven't heard any backup to the argument that he's a jerk so my opinion is it was a spur of the moment deal with a little bad judgement thrown in.

The most interesting part has been watching Dirty Water working harder than George Stephanopoulos at a Republican Convention to spin this little escapade!

:lol:

Spin this? Look at your post.

"I'm just an innocent fan lookng for some info, so I figured I'd go to a rival board and stir up some trouble ."

Please. Cry and cry some more, you're never getting that ring you let slip away. Drop the innocent act. Someone throws some actual logic into your face and then you do what one does when their point is lost, they comment on the poster themselves.

Thanks commander.

Dirtywater said:
I heard he killed a family of six with an SUV and laughed.

Also, any truth to the rumor that Jason Taylor taunted a fan in the stands at a game? If so, he should get no respect.

Like always, bashing & criticizing the pats is oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy.

What's next?

I'll start:

I heard that Vince Wlfork didn't give his entire salary to the Katrina relief fund. If so, he is a jerk! He should get no respect!

I think it is more trendy to cheer for them than to bash them.

I hate the pats and I always have. What makes it worse is how they get away with crap all the time because they are held by a different standard. they get the benefit of the doubt. Their CBs can't be holding receivers they are just too good. Their Oline can't be holding D linemen, they are just too good. Rodney Harrison isn't a dirty player he plays for the pats.

I am sick of hearing about how classy this team is. They aren't. They have some of the dirtiest players in the NFL. They get away with murder and aren't called for it. Then to top it all off they are showboats. Last years superbowl how many times did the classy Teddy Bruschi, and Vrabel copy TO and mock the eagles with their flapping wings celebration. You may say, "Well it is the superbowl they should be cheering since they are winning." But consider that when TO mocks Ray Lewis he is called unclassy. Or better yet when players make excessive celebrations they are considered unclassy. But not when the Patriots do it. I saw the play with Vrabel. Personally I don't care. I realize it was in Carolina. But why would he holdout the ball to the fan only to bring it back. Maybe he got confused where he was. However, he is still an unclassy player.

I will give credit to the some of the Patriots. I don't like them but some of them are still good guys. But the media needs to face facts that they are not all angels.

Dirtywater said:

"I'm just an innocent fan lookng for some info, so I figured I'd go to a rival board and stir up some trouble ."

Please. Cry and cry some more, you're never getting that ring you let slip away. Drop the innocent act. Someone throws some actual logic into your face and then you do what one does when their point is lost, they comment on the poster themselves.

Thanks commander.

I'd appreciate an end to the personal attacks DirtyWater.

My post was and remains honest. I know nothing about Vrabel's reputation. I knew I would not get an unbiased opinion on a Pats board but figured with jets and bills and dolphins and pats combined I might get a liitle nugget of truth.

Your hyterical reaction makes me suspicious that I am onto something here but I'm convinced the Panthers won't have to worry about the patriots again this year so I'm willing to just let it drop.

PntherPryd said:
I'd appreciate an end to the personal attacks DirtyWater.

My post was and remains honest. I know nothing about Vrabel's reputation. I knew I would not get an unbiased opinion on a Pats board but figured with jets and bills and dolphins and pats combined I might get a liitle nugget of truth.

Your hyterical reaction makes me suspicious that I am onto something here but I'm convinced the Panthers won't have to worry about the patriots again this year so I'm willing to just let it drop.

Pot meet kettle. Your intention was looking for truth at a rival board. transparent at best. Your stirring up trouble, not looking for information. Nothing personal about what I wrote. If I stated that you were "an idiot" for what you wrote, that would be personal. You know this though, and it has and was your intention all along.

That's like saying, I think Steve Smith likes to showboat and rub peoples faces in their misery, but I'm now sure. I think i'll ask falcon fans. Please. Lies are lies.

I hold nothing against you, but if you were really seeking the info, you'd go to the horses mouth. Logic my friend, logic.

Your hysterical post was the reason for the hysterical reaction. Love to drop it. thanks for taking your hate campaign on the road.

Dirtywater said:
Pot meet kettle. Your intention was looking for truth at a rival board. transparent at best. Your stirring up trouble, not looking for information. Nothing personal about what I wrote. If I stated that you were "an idiot" for what you wrote, that would be personal. You know this though, and it has and was your intention all along.

That's like saying, I think Steve Smith likes to showboat and rub peoples faces in their misery, but I'm now sure. I think i'll ask falcon fans. Please. Lies are lies.

I hold nothing against you, but if you were really seeking the info, you'd go to the horses mouth. Logic my friend, logic.

Your hysterical post was the reason for the hysterical reaction. Love to drop it. thanks for taking your hate campaign on the road.

geez'louise. It's not enough that you have to call me an idiot for an honest question but you have to send me PM's also???

I can't view pm's without having 50 posts here but I imagine it's more of the same. "How dare you have the audacity to question the character of a member of the New England Patriots"!!![/sanctimonious bs]

I'd tell you to get over yourself but that would be too similar to "smack" and that does not belong here (see! I'm learning). If you have anything further to say to me please visit my chambers in the "Depths of the Sea".

Thank you.

PntherPryd said:
geez'louise. It's not enough that you have to call me an idiot for an honest question but you have to send me PM's also???

I can't view pm's without having 50 posts here but I imagine it's more of the same. "How dare you have the audacity to question the character of a member of the New England Patriots"!!![/sanctimonious bs]

I'd tell you to get over yourself but that would be too similar to "smack" and that does not belong here (see! I'm learning). If you have anything further to say to me please visit my chambers in the "Depths of the Sea".

Thank you.

Got to give it to you, you know how to flame an arguement. I never called you an idiot.

For the record, here is word for word the PM, which any MOD can verify:

"I am sorry if I offended you, but I have had it with the daily witchhunt on my team. If I do not clarify things on a daily basis, rumors become fact.

I am actually a Panthers fan, but it bothers me to see this crap slung around the internet.

Again, sorry."

Thanks for flaming.

Dirtywater said:
Got to give it to you, you know how to flame an arguement. I never called you an idiot.

For the record, here is word for word the PM, which any MOD can verify:

"I am sorry if I offended you, but I have had it with the daily witchhunt on my team. If I do not clarify things on a daily basis, rumors become fact.

I am actually a Panthers fan, but it bothers me to see this crap slung around the internet.

Again, sorry."

Thanks for flaming.

It's not an "argument"

It' was a "question"

And what is this "daily witchunt" of which you speak? The Patriots are and have been the Fair Haired Kids of the NFL. But if you take personal responsibility for each and every possible rumor and innuendo about them I can see why a double espresso might come in handy every now and then.

I respect your fanaticism but there is no internet conspiracy to smear Vrabel's character. The question I asked was almost a verbatim repeat of what was asked in the team press conference. Well, except for the "Jerk" part.

I admit to jerking your chain a little but I blame it on another thread on this forum about personal attacks and smack. It was kind of a test to see if the mods would come to my rescue. I think the results there are skewed as you are a patriot fan and they didn't fall for it either.

Dirtywater said:

Thanks commander.

Ummm......and what exactly are YOU doing HERE?
Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Teapot.

pigskinguy said:
Ummm......and what exactly are YOU doing HERE?
Mr. Kettle, meet Mr. Teapot.

Hmm, let's see, this is the AFC East forum, and I am a Pats fan. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom