VRABEL traded to Cheifs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VRABEL traded to Cheifs

I hate seeing his wife-beater face in the afc east. Good riddance.

No suprise there....didnt we already know the pats were gonna be drafting Lber?

I thought KC wanted to get younger

well look at the bright side thats one less quality player that the pats have remeber adalius thomas is injured junior seau is at the brink of retirement and Brady could miss another season looks like its going to be a good year.

It's a surprise to me! The Patriots are losing a key cog. They'll probably have Adalius Thomas take over his spot and have Shawn Crable take up the other OLB spot. Crable for Vrabel.

i hate that sob, i want to see ricky take his legs out again so he crys like a little *****.

Mike Vrabel a cheif

:woot:Mike Vrabel-LB-PatriotsFeb. 27 - 2:24 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
The Chiefs have agreed to acquire Mike Vrabel from the Patriots for an undisclosed draft pick, pending a physical.
As friendly a trade as you'll see. Bill Belichick and buddy Chiefs GM Scott Pioli both know Vrabel's strengths and weaknesses, and his leadership is worth more to the young Chiefs. He'll help be a coach on the field as Kansas City installs their 3-4 defense to a young crew. Vrabel is no longer a league average every-down player, so we suspect he'll focus on rushing the passer. He was due for a lesser role in New England, who will go young at a thin OLB spot.

Back
Top Bottom