Waddle injury news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle injury news

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, if he wasn't seen practicing yesterday without any compression sleeved I would worry.

If I didn't see or read about it, I would wonder when they were gonna Byron Joneshim lol

On My Way Reaction GIF by OceanX

He has a rapport with Tua; so no need to needlessly put him out there.

Im just annoyed because I am a nerd who can’t wait to se whim and Hill out wide and wanna make a bet on who gets loose first!
….& he’s loose.

Paul Allen’s signature game call from when AP was terrorizing defenses. All of my college roommates were Vikes or Fins fans and goddam did I hate hearing that. No matter how cool it actually sounded.

We should just make Waddle play and keep reinjuring his hamstring every week, hope DVPs vet tips help him out. /s

they took the sleeve off and he was practicing last week.

no issues or setbacks reported.

so they got a head start if that is their intention.
The report said that, league wide, they were having issues with soft tissue injuries in camp where the player went through the standard protocol, returned when cleared and then had the soft tissue injury recur during the season. This was clearly an attempt to prevent that.

They basically said something like, 'we're going to hold you out way past the point where we and you think you're healthy since none of these games right now matter'. 'You'll continue to get the mental reps, but in terms the physical stuff, nothing beats rest'.

I'm not going to argue against that approach or make panic laden posts about it.

The report said that, league wide, they were having issues with soft tissue injuries in camp where the player went through the standard protocol, returned when cleared and then had the soft tissue injury recur during the season. This was clearly an attempt to prevent that.

They basically said something like, 'we're going to hold you out way past the point where we and you think you're healthy since none of these games right now matter'. 'You'll continue to get the mental reps, but in terms the physical stuff, nothing beats rest'.

I'm not going to argue against that approach or make panic laden posts about it.
i was being sarcastic. i would hope they didn't let him do anything until he was way past the point of healthy.

If I recall correctly, Waddle was a little banged up most of the season last year. He plays through some minor injuries and has that antalgic stride which looks like a hobble.

Back
Top Bottom