Wade looking for a payday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade looking for a payday

Who the heck wrote this article..Todd Wade's agent?

"Wade, 27, has started all but one game since becoming the Dolphins' 2000 second-round draft choice and shown improvement each season."

Shown improvement?..Huh?..wha?..what are they watching. Heck, I know that none of us are NFL scouts, but geez..I think we can tell when a guy hasn't improved a lick. Our QB's are running for their lives while Ricky is waiting for the hole that will never open. No one has played well on the Dolphins OL in 2003. If anyone has been somewhat adequate it would be Perry..and that's a stretch.

Please, please sign Walter Jones or Orlando Pace in 2004...I said please.

This is too funny. Is all this stress worrying about your future made your play go down dramatically? Were you thinking and stressing about your money when you had the 5 yard offsides penality last week? Play football and worrying about DA MONEY after the DA season.

I worry about money when I'm at work. So does everyone, it's human nature. This is a game to you and me, but to players its their livelihood.

Wade had a great rookie season but its been downhill ever since. I don't know why the writer would claim improvement. Wade is not a MUST re-sign and we could find better players via FA.

Back
Top Bottom