Wade or Bron? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade or Bron?

Who is better right now?

• Wade

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • LeBron

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
That "Championship" team was good enough to win the NBA Finals with SHAQ averaging 9 ppg.

I think you underestimate the Heat's talent.

Ya, but mainly because Wade was absolutly going off...

Its not like we have all stars on our team other than Wade. Shaq when healthy is good, but he isnt dominant anymore.

I mean, look at the Suns. They have 3 All Star calibur players. I'm saying, w/o Wade, our team isnt even considered for the playoffs. It isnt like Wade is just surrounded with a bunch of guys that are dominant as well.

Is Wade's supporting cast better than LeBrons? Definatly...

Is it even close to a "championship" team w/o Wade? Not close...

wade, i was lebron last year

this topic is rehashed and old

Of course it is. In fact, I started this same thread last year. They are always going to be compared to each other, being in the same draft class and all...

But it changes. Last year, I think Bron led the poll. This year its Wade...

Dwayne wade Hands down!!

i think Wade is better than Kobe

I'd rather have Wade on my team, but overall, not yet.

Kobe's defense separates the two. They're the two best players though.

Its not like we have all stars on our team other than Wade. Shaq when healthy is good, but he isnt dominant anymore.

I mean, look at the Suns. They have 3 All Star calibur players. I'm saying, w/o Wade, our team isnt even considered for the playoffs. It isnt like Wade is just surrounded with a bunch of guys that are dominant as well.

There isn't a team in the league that can lose their best player and still remain a championship contender.

The Suns are the closest. They lost Amare, but found a guy that filled the void in Diaw...but the key there is Nash..they lose Nash..they are done...Dallas loses Dirk...Spurs lose Timmy...etc..etc...Hell...the Pistons lost Billups for 6 games this year and lost them all.

Without Wade, we aren't even going past the 1st round.

There isn't a team in the league that can lose their best player and still remain a championship contender.

The Suns are the closest. They lost Amare, but found a guy that filled the void in Diaw...but the key there is Nash..they lose Nash..they are done...Dallas loses Dirk...Spurs lose Timmy...etc..etc...Hell...the Pistons lost Billups for 6 games this year and lost them all.

Right, and Cleveland would be garbage without LBJ for a full season.

However, people have to take into account that they're 8-2 all-time when he's not in the line-up.........that's an incredible number. Factual too; I heard it the other night when they played without him (the ESPN News highlights stated the record)

Ill take wade just because you know he'll perform great in the playoffs. Wade has been playing great in the playoffs since his rookie year. Everyone remembers that dunk over Jermaine Oneal and that game winning shot over the hornets. During the postseason he just elevates his game to a new level. Im not saying Lebron is bad, im just saying Wade plays like a man on a mission in the playoffs

The way that most sport writers judge a player is by championships...
Wade:1
LeBron: 0
Wade is the better all around player.

Lebron has been regressing and Wade is progressing. Bron has been doing good every year until this one.

I like both players but i think theres 2 things that sets them apart.

1. Wade really takes everyone around him to a higher level. Last season Bron was doing that. This year for whatever reason it doesnt seem like he is. Then again Clevelands supporting cast is old/slow (big Z), inconsistant at best (gooden), strictly a passer (snow), and often injured/inconsistant (hughes). Wade though really seems willing to carry a team on his back and do whatever it takes. He seems to have more of that killer instinct.

2. I think Cleveland uses Bron wrong right now. There was an article a few weeks ago that said they should use Bron like Dallas used to use Mashburn. Foget that, they should use him like LAL used Magic and put more motion in their offense. Gibson has to start though because snow just stinks on offense. You cant have a guard that stinks on offense. Centers I can understand cause theyre tougher to find but snow should be a bench player. If they left the ball in brons hands more and installed more of a princeton offense with people cutting to the hoop it would make bron harder to double and he'd rack up the assists.

Cleveland is clearly still missing pieces though and im not sure they wont have to rebuild to get the pieces they need for Lebron to be successful.

I like both players but i think theres 2 things that sets them apart.

1. Wade really takes everyone around him to a higher level. Last season Bron was doing that. This year for whatever reason it doesnt seem like he is. Then again Clevelands supporting cast is old/slow (big Z), inconsistant at best (gooden), strictly a passer (snow), and often injured/inconsistant (hughes). Wade though really seems willing to carry a team on his back and do whatever it takes. He seems to have more of that killer instinct.

2. I think Cleveland uses Bron wrong right now. There was an article a few weeks ago that said they should use Bron like Dallas used to use Mashburn. Foget that, they should use him like LAL used Magic and put more motion in their offense. Gibson has to start though because snow just stinks on offense. You cant have a guard that stinks on offense. Centers I can understand cause theyre tougher to find but snow should be a bench player. If they left the ball in brons hands more and installed more of a princeton offense with people cutting to the hoop it would make bron harder to double and he'd rack up the assists.

Cleveland is clearly still missing pieces though and im not sure they wont have to rebuild to get the pieces they need for Lebron to be successful.

Whenever i watch a game and Bron is playing PG, he NEVER passes. He would dribble down the court and then do his thing and never looks to pass. When he's playing SG/SF he seems more willing to. Although i have only watched about 3 Cleveland games this year, so i dont think a big sample size.

Wade is more verstile, he can play point and rack up assists. he can play SG and rack up points. he's a good defender and rebounder. I pick him though mainly because he can play point and is more clutch

Back
Top Bottom