Wade want $25 Million over 5 years and $10 million to sign | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade want $25 Million over 5 years and $10 million to sign

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
what the hell is he thinking

here it is

with this kind of money, we can take a look at John Tait

also at the bottom of the page, we resigned deon dyer and damian gregory

Wow.... he needs a reality check, yea he is good, but asking for that much money is not going to help the team get where they need to be.

We better not give him that amount of money. Todd Wade is very overrated and isn't worth half of that. If he wants that much money, he can just leave.

Not trying to be an A$$ here but, that doesn't say that Dyer and Gregory signed WITH the Dolphins.....I've looked at the official site and there is no mention of it at all....

''There's really nobody out there in free agency''

Nobody??..Did the Dolphins not see the same list of available tackles that we've all seen?

They consider W.Jones, Pace, Tait and Clifton nobody? I don't get it.

Judging by the comments from a Dolphins source, I don't understand what they don't like about Jacob Rogers.

A three year starter and as Smadison29 pointed out yesterday with the reps (30)-he's strong. Dude has athletism. He was recruited to USC as a TE and weighed 235 in 1999.

http://usctrojans.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/rogers_jacob00.html

I don't get it. :huh:

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
It's the weekend. News will be posted on the main page monday. They are slow...
You replying to me?

probably, so.....thanks.....let me know if you see it confirmed anywhere else though.

:D

Originally posted by inFINSible
Not trying to be an A$$ here but, that doesn't say that Dyer and Gregory signed WITH the Dolphins.....I've looked at the official site and there is no mention of it at all....

The official site sucks. I have not been there since I watched the Marino/Spielman press conference.

Wow, I really hope we don't give a $10 million bonus to Wade. I just don't see it. He has not played well and while there are not a ton of RT's in FA we could get a solid LT and move Smith to RT. Although LT's are expensive...

well i was just writing down, what i saw at the bottom of the page and there it say´s dyer and gregory signed, since this is a dolphin report and no other team was mentioned, i thought they would mean with the dolphins, could be wrong then, so i say sorry.

Originally posted by PhinKev
The Post says that Dyer and Gregory signed with Tampa.

The Post is probably correct. I think that sentence in the Herald article got chopped off. It just doesn't look right.

Originally posted by Al13
well i was just writing down, what i saw at the bottom of the page and there it say´s dyer and gregory signed, since this is a dolphin report and no other team was mentioned, i thought they would mean with the dolphins, could be wrong then, so i say sorry.
Don't be sorry.....I really wasn't trying to be an a$$......I just know that when I read the same thing I was a little confused about it......I assumed it meant they signed with the Dolphins but, I wasn't 100% sure because of the ambiguous wording.....it was an honest mistake IMO...

Back
Top Bottom