Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin

People who lie usually repeat and yell.

Some do for sure, but others don't. I get lied to daily while at work... Some people are quite skilled trust me...and Wallace us out of Miami, with his $$, especially prior to that when he wasn't sure about his future he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut

Philbin will be fired if we don't make the playoffs next year, so he better have his sole focus on winning football games, and not Suh conforming to his standards of a player.

i thought philbin was supposed to be fired if he did not make the playoffs last year.

Wallace is a diva. But we knew that going in. Randy Moss was a diva. To keep a diva in line and happy you need a strong coach and a QB who gets the ball to him (Moss in NE).

Wallace will have his catches next year. And we will be filled with excuses again (need time to gel, it's the OL etc) until we turn against the next receiver. We are contempt with dink and dunk. Wallace or any deep thread is unnecessary here. We really need only possession and slot receivers.

Playoffs hahaha hahaha there have been no real playoffs here since Shula left town only like 2 amazing butts whippins.. Where have you been hiding all these years? Wow. Sure the phins brass loves fans who hide their mistakes. Starts at the top and works its way down wether its losin or winning. I have some cheap phins seats I can sell you to. Ha ha

I think you missed my point. Dick Pepperwood said that Philbin couldn't handle those players and I was just pointing out that we haven't won anyting with them and they haven't set the world on fire since they left the Dolphins. I don't care if it really was Philbin's inability to handle them but we were not a better team with them than we are without them.

Having said that, I believe we share the same opinion. But I'd like to point out that in a discussion between grown ups, they don't laugh at other people's opinions.

Wallace was not the issue,u guys on here need too stop this. For the last two yrs we watched a QB that has no accuracy throwing deep and no pocket awareness. If u were Wallace you would take the high road too. Why is it we haven't heard from Philban all off season. Let me ask a ? How many times have watched a game and Wallace would have his man beat and Tannehill would check down , now Wallace did drop a few but considering the QB we got the most we could outta him. Now what would ur excuses be this comin season if the problem continues

This has become a popular talking point for some reason so I wanted to weigh in on this for a moment. I can admit I saw some poorly thrown deep balls (far less in 2014) but every time I read one of you guy's posts it reads as you putting him at the bottom of the league in long ball accuracy. So here's a question for you.....do you know where he actually falls in this category?

I would assume not since the facts make this constant ridiculous point invalid. I challenge all of you to go find tape on every single elite QB in the league and see how many of their deep throws are actually completed, how many they receiver had to make an adjustment, how many weren't even close, etc. It's the lowest percentage throw in the game...and he isn't at the bottom in the league so it makes whoever keeps stating this sound ignorant.

I really believe his coaching cost us the Packers... game. We have had enough talent 2 of the last 3 years to make the Playoffs, but whiffed on the Field and Off.

Talent so incredible that it was out of position, fell for the fake spike, whiffed making a tackle in bounds and retired a few months later.

snapshot_20141013_110024.jpg

For the last two yrs we watched a QB that has no accuracy throwing deep

Just to add more salt to the wound, remember this awful 35 yard potential TD pass. I mean c'mon Tannehill, for ****'s sake, your an NFL QB, make the throw!

247%20dolphins121514%20dolphins%20vs%20patriots%20ADD.JPG

Just to add more salt to the wound, remember this awful 35 yard potential TD pass. I mean c'mon Tannehill, for ****'s sake, your an NFL QB, make the throw!

247%20dolphins121514%20dolphins%20vs%20patriots%20ADD.JPG

Oh dear God don't remind me. That pass was gorgeous too!!!

He benched him for his lackluster effort and for getting irate on that Clay TD. It was a situation that had been brewing for a long time. His tenure here was marred with the team's inability to use him effectively and the kid finally lost it. It's odd to say that because he did put up double digit TD's, but the Dolphins turned him into some short pass receiver instead of a downfield threat.

He could have handled that Jets game more maturely, but I'm actually curious to see how he fares in Minny. They've got burners up and down that WR roster and Norv Turner calling a vertical offense.

Wallace fits better with them than he did us. They will run the ball with an assload of Play Action. For a small bit of reference, go look at the stats for Wallace between when Arians ran the ****sburgh offense and when Haley took over. He will return to similar stats to when Arians was running the O there.

Talent so incredible that it was out of position, fell for the fake spike, whiffed making a tackle in bounds and retired a few months later.

snapshot_20141013_110024.jpg

Dude. You don't have that play if Failbin doesn't call the time out after the sack of Rogers, which Lang recovers. #Choke #LilQueasy #NoPlayoffs

I say pffft to all the guys saying Tanne...........I'm glad the one payday wanting baby is gone.

When dumb butt MW signed and had dinner with Tannehill what was his biggest comment, do you remember? I do........there's big boats out there was the comment. Then soon after RT gets receivers together precamp to train and get timing together. Who doesn't show up?? The highest contract offensive player doesn't!!!!

The following year pre-camp what happens???? Deja Vu!!!!!! MW doesn't again.

But wait a second let's blame RT, or Philbin............or better yet Tannebaum who wasn't even here!

This is hilarious.

How people defend a player that has been on decline since Bruce Arians was replaced with todd Haley.. Mike Wallace is about his bread and himself. Since leaving Pittsburgh, Big Ben has grown into a better quarterback and he has been easily replaced. Not every quarterback can extend plays and throw the ball like roethlisberger.

Also, let me ask you all this:
Why is it that the Vikings and Dolphins are the only two teams willing to pay him big? The guy is a track star with poor team oriented work habits. That's why trading him for a 5th, while retaining his cap space is the best move tannenbaum has ever made.

Back
Top Bottom