Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin

Still not a bg fan of Philbin and beleive he holds us back more than he moves us forward. Time will tell us how bad Wallace is as far as additude and what we have in coach Phibin. Philbins arrow is pointed down and this new GM track record is not great either. Currently we are missing 2 draft picks is what I do know in this years draft, not a single offensive great offensive weapon that we can rely on to beat a playoff team and still missing a Mike linebacker and guards. Lots of work to do.

He says he would NEVER SAY ANYTHING that it was a private issue, but he did say something and didn't keep it private...is he really that stupid. I think he really quit on the team after the 1st game of the season in his first year with the Dolphins, we win the game and he is bitching about his personal statistics.

He said the same thing Philbin said a couple months ago, which was Philbin benched him. I mean c'mon already.

He quit and took himself out, and then Philbin told him to stay on the bench. I mean you can watch the dang broadcast video of the game and see him making zero effort at all on the field and then taking himself out.

MW isn't a bad person, but he can't control his emotions and after 2 years in which he showed no improvement in that respect, the team made the right decision to move on. The fact is that our offense wants a guy like MW to be the third priority target, and he can't handle that. Kenny Stills will hopefully not have a problem playing that role.

Benched him for no reason?????

He benched him for his lackluster effort and for getting irate on that Clay TD. It was a situation that had been brewing for a long time. His tenure here was marred with the team's inability to use him effectively and the kid finally lost it. It's odd to say that because he did put up double digit TD's, but the Dolphins turned him into some short pass receiver instead of a downfield threat.

He could have handled that Jets game more maturely, but I'm actually curious to see how he fares in Minny. They've got burners up and down that WR roster and Norv Turner calling a vertical offense.

HE answered the questions professionally? What a joke, how about answering professionally right after the game instead of the ridiculous puppet act with Gibson? He had his chance to be a professional, he blew it and now he's gone. Good riddance.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Homeboys are going to hate anyone, friend or foe, who challenges their hallucinogen induced reality of the team -- no matter how intelligent and correct the hated party's analysis may be.

The fact of the matter is that this franchise has sacrificed a ton of talent in order to pet the ego of a head coach who is incapable of working with talented type-A leaders.

Question for the homeboys: what do you think is going to happen next year when Suh gets mad and kicks a quarterback who is on the ground after the end of a play and is suspended for a number of games? Are the Dolphins going to get rid of him as well because Philbin perceives him to be a threat to Philbin's authority? Recent history says they will -- and all because Joe Philbin is incapable of coaching men like Karlos Dansby, Reggie Bush, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace and Vontae Davis.

This ^

This is why it will be tough to get past 8-8 with Philbin. I really believe his coaching cost us the Packers and Lions game. We have had enough talent 2 of the last 3 years to make the Playoffs, but whiffed on the Field and Off. 8-8 Fo-Evah. But Tannehill is improving, so there is that

Still not a bg fan of Philbin and beleive he holds us back more than he moves us forward. Time will tell us how bad Wallace is as far as additude and what we have in coach Phibin. Philbins arrow is pointed down and this new GM track record is not great either. Currently we are missing 2 draft picks is what I do know in this years draft, not a single offensive great offensive weapon that we can rely on to beat a playoff team and still missing a Mike linebacker and guards. Lots of work to do.

Pointed Down. That's what she said Dude. Not going anywhere you want to go with this Coach. Unless you like swallowing 8-8

What'd ya expect? He was gonna be all "...oh, I sooooo loved Miami and my bro's, and my coaches... Coach Joe most of all, 100%"?!! man... I'm surprised he didn't roll off a few "yo mommas" about Ol' Queasy

Wallace - mis-remembers what actually happened but "team" player he isn't "who" is working with the QB - those people are team players

Philbin couldn't handle: Jake Long, Karlos Dansby, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Bush either. Now Mike Wallace. But he really took a shine to Daniel Thomas and Jason Trusnik #Winners

We have not made the playoffs with these world beaters in five years. Since they left the Dolphins, Jake Long has 0 playoff appearances, Karlos Dansby has 0 playoff appearances, Brandon Marshall has 0 playoff appearances, Reggie Bush has 1 playoff appearance (after a season in which he played 11 games and rushed for a whooping 297 yards on a 3.9 average). #overrated

We have not made the playoffs with these world beaters in five years. Since they left the Dolphins, Jake Long has 0 playoff appearances, Karlos Dansby has 0 playoff appearances, Brandon Marshall has 0 playoff appearances, Reggie Bush has 1 playoff appearance (after a season in which he played 11 games and rushed for a whooping 297 yards on a 3.9 average). #overrated

Playoffs hahaha hahaha there have been no real playoffs here since Shula left town only like 2 amazing butts whippins.. Where have you been hiding all these years? Wow. Sure the phins brass loves fans who hide their mistakes. Starts at the top and works its way down wether its losin or winning. I have some cheap phins seats I can sell you to. Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom