Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin

Is it possible to trust NEITHER Joe or Wallace?

Still blaming Tannehill for the pathetic effort Wallace would give in games. Never made a decent attempt to catch a pass that wasn't perfectly placed in his hands.

Sent from my Nexus 9

Can u say that with a straight face? You never watched a dolphins game last season if you really said all that.

Can u say that with a straight face? You never watched a dolphins game last season if you really said all that.

Glad someone caught that. I wish Wallace well in Minnesota. He's not the easiest guy to like as a fan, because his effort and attitude were inconsistent, but if he and Tannehill were able to connect on the deep ball, he'd still be in Miami.

I like that we're moving on, because Tannehill to Wallace was just too inefficient to continue - 7.5 yards per target. Do I blame that on Wallace? Only some of it. At least an equal portion is on Tannehill, but we're beyond a point where blame matters. You hope that Tannehill can find Stills on those deep routes, and even if he can't, Stills is a better route runner than Wallace, so he's a better fit.

If Bridgewater can hit Wallace on deep routes, Wallace will, again, be in the Pro Bowl discussion. If Bridgewater can't, Wallace won't.

thats a lie. Tannehill was not happy. That means whatever he pulled hurt the team. not philbin.

The whole spokesmen approach was downright strange.

yeah, they know exactly what happened. thats why he is gone.

God!!! Will you haters ever stop!!!!!!

Even philbin said a few days after that incident HE was the one who benched Wallace. But nooooo....., we can't let truth get in the way of a good hatred party!!!

I have been reminding people over and over and over about this for weeks but it just seems like people don't follow this team, other than the rumour mill or just plain won't believe it as our friend here says.

Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Catastrophic FAIL!!!!!!!

Yup, it's not even Philbin I worry about, it's Tanne. I hope Wallace doesn't ruin Bridgewater, I like him.

Did he ruin Ben Rothlisburger?

Come on people. It gets lower by the post.

TanneBum and coach Philbin were his downfall!

How are you coming up with this Tannenbaum nonsense?

The guy has been with the dolphins all of 15 minutes for gods sake!! Plus, he hasnt done anything yet, and doesnt make the personel moves, thats all Dennis Hickey's job. So what are you basing this on?

Eh ... I'm just looking forward now. Stills makes better adjustments to the ball in flight. He's cheaper and almost just as fast. Hopefully his play on the ball will compensate for Tannehills' lack of deep ball accuracy.

Philbin is either going to have to learn to coach these guys or Tannenbaum is going to get rid of him. Just that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom lime is do you think things would have changed between him and RT17? Think we saw enough to say no. Do you think Wallace would have got upset agian? High probability so he had to go, what good would it be to keep him here if we woudn't have gotten production out of it?

Also check the Jet game tape, he quit on the team by giving bad effort, after that it really doesn't matter whether he took himself out or coach benched him. The damage was already done IMO.

How are you coming up with this Tannenbaum nonsense?

The guy has been with the dolphins all of 15 minutes for gods sake!! Plus, he hasnt done anything yet, and doesnt make the personel moves, thats all Dennis Hickey's job. So what are you basing this on?

I think he's so dumb that he didn't realize saying " tannebum" would make people think he meant the gm not the qb .

NRA , don't even waste your time , this guy went full on retard with that post

Tongue in cheek or head up ass??

Sounds more like "tongue up Wallace's ass."

We repeatedly saw him quit on his team throughout the year...quit on routes, not block for teammates because he didn't get the ball, walk off the field before the play was dead, etc. To believe he wouldn't quit is just asinine.

I'll say this, if Wallace really didn't take himself out of the game yet Philbin has been content to let that story be believed without emphatically denying it then I would be pissed as hell if I was Wallace. I wouldn't want it private, I'd want the truth to come out and I'd blast the coaches until they told it. So his desire to keep everything private really suggests that his refusing to play was closer to the truth than not.

That's a great point

Glad someone caught that. I wish Wallace well in Minnesota. He's not the easiest guy to like as a fan, because his effort and attitude were inconsistent, but if he and Tannehill were able to connect on the deep ball, he'd still be in Miami.

I like that we're moving on, because Tannehill to Wallace was just too inefficient to continue - 7.5 yards per target. Do I blame that on Wallace? Only some of it. At least an equal portion is on Tannehill, but we're beyond a point where blame matters. You hope that Tannehill can find Stills on those deep routes, and even if he can't, Stills is a better route runner than Wallace, so he's a better fit.

If Bridgewater can hit Wallace on deep routes, Wallace will, again, be in the Pro Bowl discussion. If Bridgewater can't, Wallace won't.

and God help Bridge and the the Vikings if Wallace cant Be hit on deep routes

Back
Top Bottom