Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace excited for fresh start in Minnesota + Interesting words about Philbin

Insomnia 411 totally agree, the a..wipe we have for a coach is the only thing that tempers my enthusiasm in as what is going on with the personal moves this offseason.........this Philbin idiot is enough to ruin all the work of the front office........I pray not though...

So, in your opinion, what was Tannehill yelling and pointing to the wr coach when Wallace was removed from the game?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Wallace is a quitter. So we canned his ass and sent him to the Mall of America. You blew it Mike. Now go blow Bridgewater

I'll say this, if Wallace really didn't take himself out of the game yet Philbin has been content to let that story be believed without emphatically denying it then I would be pissed as hell if I was Wallace. I wouldn't want it private, I'd want the truth to come out and I'd blast the coaches until they told it. So his desire to keep everything private really suggests that his refusing to play was closer to the truth than not.

Wallace was not the issue,u guys on here need too stop this. For the last two yrs we watched a QB that has no accuracy throwing deep and no pocket awareness. If u were Wallace you would take the high road too. Why is it we haven't heard from Philban all off season. Let me ask a ? How many times have watched a game and Wallace would have his man beat and Tannehill would check down , now Wallace did drop a few but considering the QB we got the most we could outta him. Now what would ur excuses be this comin season if the problem continues
Still blaming Tannehill for the pathetic effort Wallace would give in games. Never made a decent attempt to catch a pass that wasn't perfectly placed in his hands.

Sent from my Nexus 9

what are you all gonna say she Suh flips him off, Phibin can't handle strong opinionated players

Listen, I'm not Mike Wallace's biggest supporter at all, in fact I'm a fan of what we've done at the WR position this off season, and I think we'll be set if we can nab one of the top 3 wideouts in April. Having said that, I believe him in this instance.
I can understand that he was frustrated, but Wallace is a pretty passionate player and I can't see him taking himself out of the game. Philbin, however, is a gutless, clueless assclown that cares more about perceived integrity than he does about winning football.

Long story short, I'm not a fan of Wallace, but I'm even less of a fan of Philbin. I absolutely think a competent coach would've had this team in the playoffs last year.

The last two yrs.....I can't argue with anything you said......

Screw Wallace....a vastly overated deep threat.

All the Steeler fans I knew at the time we acquired him were totally perplexed why any team would pay him what we did.

At the same time....totally against Philbin being here this year...but I wouldn't hand the reins to Rex Ryan either....Buffalo will suffer for that one.

I could see a Rams situation here...ala Mike Martz where Lazor takes over next year.

Wallace was not the issue,u guys on here need too stop this. For the last two yrs we watched a QB that has no accuracy throwing deep and no pocket awareness. If u were Wallace you would take the high road too. Why is it we haven't heard from Philban all off season. Let me ask a ? How many times have watched a game and Wallace would have his man beat and Tannehill would check down , now Wallace did drop a few but considering the QB we got the most we could outta him. Now what would ur excuses be this comin season if the problem continues

Tannehill performed overall a helluva of better at his job than soft poor route-running, brickhanded, non-contesing Wallace did at his. And that's the bottom line!

TanneBum and coach Philbin were his downfall!

Last I checked it was Mike Wallace that walked off the field last year and refused to come back into the game. I sure didn't see Tannehill or Philbin pointing a gun to his head telling him he couldn't go back in.

Tongue in cheek or head up ass??

I'm voting for "head up ass"....

Wallace tied his career high in TD's with Tannehill.....so lets give that a rest. He also clearly had his little hissy fit after the Clay TD and was heard telling the WR coach he "was done". Didn't see any of his teammates coming to his defense either.

Rationalizing his behavior is RT of Philbin's problem is BS.

It was also said Wallace was a problem long before that game.

Lets face it, Minny is soon going to find out what they really have. It may take a year, but it will come out.

Back
Top Bottom