Wallace has been \is the problem. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace has been \is the problem.

so you have been mounting a conscientious protest for 69 months since you got here - refusing to spring for the $18 even back a few years ago to support a site in dire financial trouble a few years ago, content to have others step up and carry [strike]you[/strike] the weight. Yet you have other options but are still here. That's typical of your "idols."

Again as OCD tempted as you apparently are to denigrate and insult a substantial portion of the population's ideology (which for the record does not include me) , just try to keep your partisan political crap out of the main forum and you should be okay :up:

LOL@some self perceptions

274620x443-1.jpg

View attachment 12749

LOL@baby boy whining.:3w:

As average as Michelle Wallace is its not his fault we overpaid for him/her.

I agree but that doesn't make it a good move.

For the record, my biggest gripes with Wallace are his attitude & effort (which I believe are related) not his limited usefulness in many offenses. As many have said, he is what he is. But, he isn't (IMO) the best deep threat that he can be, even within the bounds of his limited route tree. His unwillingness to contest balls, his poor ability to adjust on balls in the air, his average hands all can be improve while running the same limited routes. He just needs to be aware of his limitations and be willing to work at them. Maybe I'm being unfair, but I don't have the impression that Wallace is not as dedicated as some of the elite WRs and THAT is inexcusable when you are being paid like and elite WR.

That comment was already debunked. Fitz had one of his best years with Kevin Kolb and John Skelton at QB. Fitzgerald can make any QB look good because he's that good of a receiver, like Calvin Johnson. Wallace needs a specific type of QB because all he can do is run fast.

you go JO! #truth

This was a season without Warner -

80 1411 17.6 8

17.6 YPC was a career high.

You are the second person to agree with something that just isn't true (that Fitzgerald didn't have success with QBs other than Warner).

This was a season without Warner -

80 1411 17.6 8

17.6 YPC was a career high.

You are the second person to agree with something that just isn't true (that Fitzgerald didn't have success with QBs other than Warner).

Post his 2012 numbers. Career lows only comparable to his rookie year, with a new system in place. I also believe it was Palmers first year in ARZ, which means he had a new qb.

That comment was already debunked. Fitz had one of his best years with Kevin Kolb and John Skelton at QB. Fitzgerald can make any QB look good because he's that good of a receiver, like Calvin Johnson. Wallace needs a specific type of QB because all he can do is run fast.

I watched his 2012 Pitt highlights, a small sample, yes. But he ran routes from motion and the slot. Slants, go's and even screens. Pitt found a way to utilize him. Why to this point hasn't Miami? System? QB?

I watched his 2012 Pitt highlights, a small sample, yes. But he ran routes from motion and the slot. Slants, go's and even screens. Pitt found a way to utilize him. Why to this point hasn't Miami? System? QB?

Since he's shown some of those (and word from camp is that he'll run all those), I would have to say it was OC (Sherman). Possibly HC/OC.

Post his 2012 numbers. Career lows only comparable to his rookie year, with a new system in place. I also believe it was Palmers first year in ARZ, which means he had a new qb.

Why is simple logic so hard for so many to grasp? The premise was that Fitzgerald was no good after Warner. He was elite after Warner in 2010 and 2011. The fact that he had a down year in his 30's is IRRELEVANT to whether he was able to succeed without Warner. The implication by Off-her-doll was proven FALSE.

Why is simple logic so hard for so many to grasp? The premise was that Fitzgerald was no good after Warner. He was elite after Warner in 2010 and 2011. The fact that he had a down year in his 30's is IRRELEVANT to whether he was able to succeed without Warner. The implication by Off-her-doll was proven FALSE.

:lol:

A little slow on the uptake there, pal. The premise was me making you look dumb. Obviously, the post was facetious - or it SHOULD have been obvious. In 2012, Fitzgerald didn't break 800 yards, and in 2013 he didn't break 1,000 yards (hint, he's now 30, so you're full of **** again). He's still one of the best 4 or 5 WR's in football. WR's need QB's to throw them the ball. People thought Randy Moss was done before he made his way to New England.

:lol:

A little slow on the uptake there, pal. The premise was me making you look dumb. Obviously, the post was facetious - or it SHOULD have been obvious. In 2012, Fitzgerald didn't break 800 yards, and in 2013 he didn't break 1,000 yards (hint, he's now 30, so you're full of **** again). He's still one of the best 4 or 5 WR's in football. WR's need QB's to throw them the ball. People thought Randy Moss was done before he made his way to New England.

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Now your argument is that Kevin Kolb and John Skelton are the equal of Kurt Warner? WTF?

Your attempted point (totally unsupported by facts) was that even a WR as great as Fitzgerald can be held back by poor QB play. This was yet another thinly veiled attempt at blaming Tannehill for all the team's problems (in this case Wallace's relative ineffectiveness).

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself.

Wallace isn't the greatest receiver thats ever lived but this video brings things into perspective if you want to play the blame game. If anything, Wallace's ability to get sooooo wide open, which increases the target zone, resulted in a few catches on poorly thrown balls.

[video=youtube;dNLTdNxhFvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNLTdNxhFvw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom