Wallace has been \is the problem. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace has been \is the problem.

And yet you brought up politics. What a hypocrite and..... but keep playing the victim. Its what you do best, or your ilk, anyways.

As for your comment on Wallace. I accept the player he is. Because he was that way when he signed.

And yet the great Vaark is so understanding and compassionate, he had to use special needs children to mock fellow FH posters for years. And it only stopped once lawsuits were threatened nationally and this website didn't want to make the news.:crazy:

Again you're full of ****.. making stuff up just like some of your "idols." I used that graphic (which is all over the web) infrequently for one particular poster who spent his workdays insulting everything Fins but stopped using it without any prompting from anyone because I was persuaded it was the right thing to do. However, if not alerting on your azz, you'd still be smearing elected officials as fake citizens, terrorists and worse on the main forum. For the record, I have my own beliefs but if I want to share them, there are other venues on here and elsewhere; I suspect in the main forum no one wants to hear my unsolicited non-fins related opinions nor I anyone else's whether they run a company or work are on custodial staffs at houses of ill-repute. ...But since you're such a long time observant member who obviously believes everyone should carry their own weight, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you more resemble the former than the latter and if that;'s the case, you can use the following link to prove it
http://www.finheaven.com/misc.php?do=donate
---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

And yet Ginnger is going on his 4th team in 4 years. The WR depleted CAR Panthers didn't even want him back.

At least you admit sub par QB play with a sub par OC matter. Thanks for making another point for me.

I admit that considering first throwing to the likes of Nanee, Armstrong, Gaffney, etc, executing the plays of a dinosaur, and then being "protected" by the average 29th worst OL in the league (not lower because PFF's 21st ranking brought them up), with no blocking backs or TEs, no Gibson or Keller while again trying to execute the playcalls of a dinosaur, it's pretty incredible that Tannehill accomplished what he did. That's especially true considering he made a natural #3 or #4 4th round receiver a consistent 1000 yard producer and brought the best out in several other later picks despite a bi-polar running game. So props to him for even keeping us in contention despite Wallace's drops, refusal to fight for passes or deflect interceptions, and a kicker who crapped the bed at the worst time. That I'll admit to.

I feel like I am intruding by even posting in this thread...

Mike Wallace is not "the" problem or even "a" problem, he does what he does...he is limited in his skill set and not a very good match for the WCO....the issue with Wallace is he is not the solution...

I feel like I am intruding by even posting in this thread...

Mike Wallace is not "the" problem or even "a" problem, he does what he does...he is limited in his skill set and not a very good match for the WCO....the issue with Wallace is he is not the solution...

lol well that's certainly A PROBLEM!!! :lol:

I admit that considering first throwing to the likes of Nanee, Armstrong, Gaffney, etc, executing the plays of a dinosaur, and then being "protected" by the average 29th worst OL in the league (not lower because PFF's 21st ranking brought them up), with no blocking backs or TEs, no Gibson or Keller while again trying to execute the playcalls of a dinosaur, it's pretty incredible that Tannehill accomplished what he did. That's especially true considering he made a natural #3 or #4 4th round receiver a consistent 1000 yard producer and brought the best out in several other later picks despite a bi-polar running game. So props to him for even keeping us in contention despite Wallace's drops, refusal to fight for passes or deflect interceptions, and a kicker who crapped the bed at the worst time. That I'll admit to.

I see you had to go back and alter complete posts. Which makes you full of **** and a complete fake. I could point out ALL of the false hoods you posted but it isn't worth it anymore.

As for you posting that picture of the down syndrome child. It was in the news and I did say something to a moderator about it. And shockingly, the posts I had marked with you having that picture were no longer there. But it goes to show your compassion to even use such material to make a point.

I would like you to point to a post about me saying anything about the current president not being a citizen or advocating that POV. Can't find it. I have mocked it, as I did the truthers after 9/11. I'm not a black helicopter person. I have never proclaimed anyone a terrorist, unlike the democratic party talking about anyone who doesn't believe in their need to spend money unchecked.

As for why I have never donated. Its simple. I have issues with a few moderators and have continued to make my views known with them. Once I hear they start taking you and others seriously with how you put down and smear people, I see no reason to donate. Just as I wouldn't donate to the Huff and Post website. But hey, I did donate recently to PBS by ordering their old school motown cd set for 150.00, for my mother. Over priced? Yes. But Sesame Street is a worthy cause.

For all your dislike of me. You continue to make my point. I have spoke ad nausem about him going from PITT and coming to Miami, and expecting the same results with a down grade in talent. A down grade from QB to RB to line play to defensive production. But hey, your so blinded by trying to make a point, you fail to understand you are making my point. Thanks. Now I'm done arguing with you. I have showed your double speak in a previous post. I have highlighted you bringing up politics when none was spoken of. You attacked me. I came back and when I did, you exposed your hate for me. I guess calling you a racist a few years ago, still boils your blood.

So i guess without waiting for any thanks I'll just help keep underwriting your 6 year free ride :idk: And I've never revised old posts FWIW. Just keep your ideologies out of the main forum and I'll have no problem where else you might spew them.

So i guess without waiting for any thanks I'll just help keep underwriting your 6 year free ride :idk: And I've never revised old posts FWIW. Just keep your ideologies out of the main forum and I'll have no problem where else you might spew them.

Never revised old posts? BS. But if you say it enough, it might just come true.:idk:

As for the free ride. Once the moderators start going after people like you who attack and name call, and are constantly looked over. I will let the inmates continue to fund this website. Thanks.:thanks:

For all your dislike of me. You continue to make my point. I have spoke ad nausem about him going from PITT and coming to Miami, and expecting the same results with a down grade in talent. A down grade from QB to RB to line play to defensive production. But hey, your so blinded by trying to make a point, you fail to understand you are making my point. Thanks. Now I'm done arguing with you. I have showed your double speak in a previous post. I have highlighted you bringing up politics when none was spoken of. You attacked me. I came back and when I did, you exposed your hate for me. I guess calling you a racist a few years ago, still boils your blood.

A racist? You must have a huge dumper considering all the BS you're pulling out of it. If anything I call out racism especially when it's not PC to do so. And "name call".. you mean like "chatterers" and "bobbleheads" ???? sheeeeeeeesh!

And if by downgrade you mean "rookie and 2nd year QB vs a seasoned 4 -7 year accomplished one with sufficient improvisational skills to compensate for poor route running and inability to fight for the ball, then you're right. Thanks for the props.. I don't hate you.. I hate the actions of anyone who tries to foist their political views on me unsolicitedly in a forum that's expressly my sanctuary away from that bull****.
I've said my piece about shenanigans, carrying one's own weight, reasons not to indict Tannehill but rather to praise him considering his constraints etc. If you want the last word, unless it continues to be insultingly egregious and dismissive, go for it! I'll just let you bask in your own delusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
As average as Michelle Wallace is its not his fault we overpaid for him/her.

Original Post:
And yours is as dubious as your politics :up:

Revised Post:
And yours is as vacuum-visioned as some of the political "observations" you gratuitously "share" on here. :up:

Post telling me to keep politics out of main forum, when nothing political was being spoken in this topic. None, until you brought it up.

Original Post:
And that's why we should have never traded Ted Ginn, let alone for something as low as a 5th. Although Ginn actually helped us win a game or two, basically it's the same "taking the top off the defense" with comparable production, haphazard route running, little contending for contested balls, running out of bounds, butterfingers and lack of effort for gazillion$ less.

Wallace: joined a team with a QB with 4 years experience and 2 SBs already under their belt... one of the few sturdy QBs with the improvisational skills to compensate for bad route running.

A double speak post:
Ginn: joined one of the worst teams of the decade with a John Beck , a dink and dunk noodle arm with a 30% win rate against top 10 8-in-the-box Defenses, and then Chad Henne with Henning as the OC. More apples to oranges comparisons by the vacuum-visionaries,

As for the racist views. I made a point of you calling a Mexican American, Taco. I talked to the moderators about it. I made my views made of your use of such language. And invited anyone to walk into a Mexican bar and to call a Mexican such a thing. That isn't fantasy, that is what happened. I even got pointed for firing back. But I guess you didn't.

A racist? You must have a huge dumper considering all the BS you're pulling out of it. If anything I call out racism especially when it's not PC to do so. And "name call".. you mean like "chatterers" and "bobbleheads" ???? sheeeeeeeesh!

And if by downgrade you mean "rookie and 2nd year QB vs a seasoned 4 -7 year accomplished one with sufficient improvisational skills to compensate for poor route running and inability to fight for the ball, then you're right. Thanks for the props.. I don't hate you.. I hate the actions of anyone who tries to foist their political views on me unsolicitedly in a forum that's expressly my sanctuary away from that bull****.
I've said my piece about shenanigans, carrying one's own weight, reasons not to indict Tannehill but rather to praise him considering his constraints etc. If you want the last word, unless it continues to be insultingly egregious and dismissive, go for it! I'll just let you bask in your own delusions.

I ask you to go back in this thread and find such political rantings. When you do, get back to me. But something says, you brought up politics and then try to call me out. When I said nothing political in this thread..NOTHING. Your rant against me is one of two faced rants from a guy who can't keep his thoughts straight.

As for the topic. Your dislike has clouded your reading of this topic. I have not bashed RT, I have critiqued his play. And you in the few times you have stuck to topic, have agreed with my POV more than you would admit.

Now, I'm off. You are exposed for the person you are on this website.

i think lots of people are gonna be eating crow sooner than later in this thread....

Original Post:

I should be flattered you keep such close track of me, because if it wasn't for all the unsolicited liberal-bashing as analogies and parables (and I'm far from a liberal), mostly crowbarred into the main forum on unrelated topics, I'd barely know you even existed. So color me impressed... And I gave an opinion of Ginn and you went off with an insult.. and that's fact. And yes, I revised posts in the hear and now to better communicate how I felt, but I have never revised a post that was at least a day old as you intimate. :up:

[/COLOR]
Again you're full of ****.. making stuff up just like some of your "idols." I used that graphic (which is all over the web) infrequently for one particular poster who spent his workdays insulting everything Fins but stopped using it without any prompting from anyone because I was persuaded it was the right thing to do. However, if not alerting on your azz, you'd still be smearing elected officials as fake citizens, terrorists and worse on the main forum. For the record, I have my own beliefs but if I want to share them, there are other venues on here and elsewhere; I suspect in the main forum no one wants to hear my unsolicited non-fins related opinions nor I anyone else's whether they run a company or work are on custodial staffs at houses of ill-repute. ...But since you're such a long time observant member who obviously believes everyone should carry their own weight, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you more resemble the former than the latter and if that;'s the case, you can use the following link to prove it
http://www.finheaven.com/misc.php?do=donate

A complete and utter liar or lie, you choose. Or your full of ****, making stuff up like your 'idols'.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I should be flattered you keep such close track of me, because if it wasn't for all the unsolicited liberal-bashing as analogies and parables (and I'm far from a liberal), mostly crowbarred into the main forum on unrelated topics, I'd barely know you even existed. So color me impressed... And I gave an opinion of Ginn and you went off with an insult.. and that's fact. And yes, I revised posts in the hear and now to better communicate how I felt, but I have never revised a post that was at least a day old as you intimate. :up:

Your posts with those pictures are no longer original or available. Hmmm.

I'm impressed your so thin skinned, you get so butt hurt and have to rant about it. You said Ginn was comparable to Wallace in production, which is lacking in any fact to be taken seriously, kinda like your photo shops and cartoons. I then pointed it out, and you just went on your rants. All the while agreeing with most everything I have said to this point on this topic, while trying to smear me and personally attack me. But you won't get pointed, you just made **** up out of thin air. And act as if it is fact. Just a flat ass liar.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for keeping track of you, not really. When you have photo shops calling a Mexican American, Taco and you use a picture of a down syndrome person to mock and make fun of someone, you are showing who you are. With or without politics involved.

so you have been mounting a conscientious protest for 69 months since you got here - refusing to spring for the $18 even back a few years ago to support a site in dire financial trouble a few years ago, content to have others step up and carry [strike]you[/strike] the weight. Yet you have other options but are still here. That's typical of your "idols."

Again as OCD tempted as you apparently are to denigrate and insult a substantial portion of the population's ideology (which for the record does not include me) , just try to keep your partisan political crap out of the main forum and you should be okay :up:

LOL@some self perceptions

274620x443-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom