Wallace ready for trip to Revis Island | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace ready for trip to Revis Island

To beat Revis you have to be able to catch the ball in difficult positions which Wallace can't do... I hope they do match him up with Wallace our other receivers will have a big game....we have to keep RT clean belicheat is going to jump the underneath throws and come with pressure if RT gets time it could be a long game for the pats D

Revis Island is but a shallow atoll. A veritable mudflat in a vast, deep sea of aqua and orange, surrounded on all sides by vicious, bloodthirsty Dolphins.

How's that?

Revis Island is but a shallow atoll. A veritable mudflat in a vast, deep sea of aqua and orange, surrounded on all sides by vicious, bloodthirsty Dolphins.

How's that?
Well said!

Yeah, ya just zone double Wallace until he starts finding spots underneath. If they liquidate Hartline with Revis than Matthews / Landry can create openings all over. If we have to max protect, we're probably in trouble, which is a concern with Chandler Jones and Wilfork.

Wilfork should be on his knees by half-time with the heat in Miami. Chandler might be a problem.

Also, if Belichick can get in Tannehill's head with disguised blitzes from every angle we could be in big trouble.
He crushed us with clever blitzes in that 2nd half in Foxboro. We got rattled as hell. If Moreno can help with this than we'll be much better than last year's team already. I hope we're much better at the screen game this year.

I think the Refs got in Tannehill's head far more then Belichick...and for the record, I don't think either got in Tannehill's head that much.

Wilfork should be on his knees by half-time with the heat in Miami. Chandler might be a problem.

I think the Refs got in Tannehill's head far more then Belichick...and for the record, I don't think either got in Tannehill's head that much.

clearly it was the refs who beat Miami, they never lose.

Back
Top Bottom