Wallace to new england?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace to new england??

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
they were just talking about this on nfl network. do those pieces of **** have that kind of cap space? I would just be sick to my stomach.

If they want to re-sign Welker and Vollmer then they won't have any I don't believe. Unless they do some crazy restructuring then I can't see them signing Wallace.

Well with Brady doing a crazy low pay contract extension, they definitely have more than enough to sign Welker and Vollmer. Don't know about Wallace though.

If they manage to bring back Welker and sign Wallace then it's gonna be 2007 all over again, except this time they'll probably finish the job and go 19-0. It's a ****ing nightmare scenario and we need to get Wallace to prevent it from happening.

They will let welker walk then sign wallace and Hartline just to piss us off

They are 27 M$ under the cap after Brady's restructuring. They have way enough for Wallace but not for both Wallace and Welker unless they don't add anyone else significant (and they have a couple of other holes namely CB). Talib and Vollmer are 2 other important UFA they need to resign...

Wallace to New England solidifies the division for New England for years to come. **** that ****!

wouldnt surprise me ....probably why new england havent signed wes welker yet......just have to wait and see what happens mar 12.

NE is far too cheap to pay him the 12 million he's looking for. They barely like to pay anyone and remember they just gave big extensions to Gronk and Hernandez. Also they're defense is not that good so the money will most likely be spent elsewhere.

NE is far too cheap to pay him the 12 million he's looking for. They barely like to pay anyone and remember they just gave big extensions to Gronk and Hernandez. Also they're defense is not that good so the money will most likely be spent elsewhere.

Don't be too sure this year. The Brady/ Belichick duo is winding down so they are willing to fork out for another couple of runs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom