Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys shot?! We were going to end up cutting him anyway!! This is great news, we ditch his whole contract and actually get a pick in return. I'm beyond happy. Get a cancer off of our team and his ****ty contract.

So looking ahead to 2016 Miami has removed Ellerbee, Wheeler, Hartline, Gibson, Starks, Wallace, Odrick, and Wallace off the books.

So now Tannehill will throw bad deep balls exclusively to Stills

*awaits numerous thumbs down*

We couldn't have gotten Patterson in return. I knew we'd give him up for nothing. Just like miami to buy high and sell low at the WR position.

I would have been psyched if this was the case.......

Would've liked more compensation, but his production for that cap hit wasn't a good investment for a lot of teams. Time to move on. You can tell they're tailoring the offense to Tannehill's strengths. He didn't click with Wallace for 2 seasons, which is more than enough time to click. Wallace and Teddy will probably be pretty good together. It is what it is. Cap room was a key since we clearly wanted to move on to the Suh era completely.

wallace showed his true colors his very first game in miami. team wins, he bitches and complains he didnt get the ball. selfish diva wide receiver who acts like a #1 when hes a #2

We couldn't have gotten Patterson in return. I knew we'd give him up for nothing. Just like miami to buy high and sell low at the WR position.
Just like Miami fans to complain about getting something for someone that we were off loading regardless. Mike Tannenbaum and Dennis Hickey weren't here when we got Wallace they were just trying to fix the situation the best way they could, Ireland's screw up.

I would of kept him but fine go ahead and trade for a 5th. But dam you had to give up a 7th back. Should of stood up and said even up Mike for a 5th..

Guys, this guy Wallace blew a gasket on the sidelines that even THill had to get involved. He's a cancer and no one wanted him, had to take the deal and I'm OK with it. I think management has a direction and they'll cut bait to get there and don't care who they hurt unlike Irleand who who was winging it the whole time and kept trying to fix the same mistake over and over again. I for one hated his little tantrum and the Fins tried to not make a big deal about it but knew they were better without him.

This is the one thing that only people in the building in Davie can measure. I don't like only a 5th. but if they think he is addition by subtraction, then you do have to move on in the most expeditious manner possible. While we all saw him blow up, we can't really measure how much of a cancer he is or isn't. If that's why they want him gone I suppose it's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom