Wallace traded to Minnesota | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace traded to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Marshall was only worth a 5th, no way Wallace with that HUGE contract is worth more than that. I loved Wallace from day 1, but I see the direction the team is going in so I'm happy with this move.

9 million in cap space. I'm OK with this. Still can grab a WR in the first round because Minnesota won't draft one now in round 1

That is one thing I thought about too. I still think they could try and hook teddy up with devante parker.

They were gonna cut him got what they could. The low value we got for him just goes to show the lack of support our upper management had in our future plans for him. More opportunity for Landry to show that he can be a number one. And **** Mike wallace that quitter. Good riddance.

Is Hakeem Nicks avail still?

Teddy B will hit those spots in stride that Tannehill couldn't, though.

Yeah man, MW is going to have like 1800 yards and 20 touchdowns with Teddy B throwing him the ball, you ****in' know it.

*thinks back to when Mike Wallace had a legitimately elite quarterback throwing him the ball and maxed out at 10 touchdowns*

You ****IN know it!

It's pretty clear Wallace wanted out of Miami just as much as the Dolphins did. It was never going to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom