Wann-spiel Getting Frustrated With Cindrich.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wann-spiel Getting Frustrated With Cindrich....

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The only thing really to report today is that there is still no deal....and once again, talks will resume in the morning.
Today....fax proposals went back and forth....but in the end...the two sides still cant really agree still on whether or not the contract should be a 1 year or a two year deal. Cindrich's proposed an end-all proposal---that he thought the DOlphins would sign for a 1 year deal....but after looking it over....the Dolphins said No...and thus....its pretty much back to square 1. The DOlphins want a 2 year deal....it is pretty evident. There is a sense of frustration now boiling over on both sides....as I did hear that Dolphins Exec. BRYAN WEIDMYER...who is actually doing the cap-work....the main negoitiator in this deal....really let CINDRICH have it today...with a war of words..that we only wish we could have the chance to hear...

And for the record.....the Dolphins did in fact make a phone call..to KENNARD McGuire....the agent for disposed QB...AKILI SMITH. They just wanted to know what SMITH would be looking for....more like an inquiry...more importany...probably to let Cindrich and Griese know. Obviously....the interest in SMITH is about as high as a........well....you can fill the analogy in yourself..

Also....today the DOlphins had their ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET.....and your last year.....MVP's are.....

RICKY WILLIAMS and JASON TAYLOR....

The only team that the Dolphins.....by the way....were actaully concerened about.....was the PACKERS....getting involved with GRIESE. Thankfully.....all reports that I have heard... they have turned there attention to AKILI SMITH.

And with the CAROLINA PANTHERS losing KEVIN DYSON...out for the season.....the DOlphins expect them now possibly to pursue ORONDE GADSDEN. They have already inquired about ANTONIO FREEMAN. The DOlphins minimum offer is still on the table....and from what I understand....OG has until the first start of training camp in JULY for veterans.....to sign it. The door is still open for the minimum.....and I think the DOlphins at this point really are set to go....even if he decides not to sign it.

Miami wants a 2 year deal because Fiedler's cap numbers balloons to $6.5 million in 2004 which includes a $2 million bonus. This way they woulod have a starting caliber QB on the roster.

Yes Clump, that is exactly what I said, just incase Fiedler does not re-structure to what the Dolphins FO wants, they will have Griese to start, and the following year they could draft or sign another guy etc.

And right there......is a perfect example of the Dolphins telling (ALF) CINDRICH..... Can you read between the lines? If JAY does not perform well after this season.....and his cap number baloons like this.....well....then ALF......BRIAN may well be ready to "clock in" as the starter....even with all your incentives...it may be ok to us. That is indeed why we want BRIAN on our roster for 2 years...ALF.

CLUMP....your ok....even if you are a Bills fan... I got your messege the other day...and I will get back to you.

Im glad theyre letting Cindrich have it! We shouldn't put up with any BS! If Greise were smart hed look around the league and learn something (OG & K.Lassiter for example). Sign or dont let the door hit you on your way out!

The difference is that Brian Griese is a better QB than Oronde Gadsden is as a WR so that comparision is BS. Especially when you factor in age, injuries PRO BOWL selection etc.

Clumps

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Miami wants a 2 year deal because Fiedler's cap numbers balloons to $6.5 million in 2004 which includes a $2 million bonus. This way they woulod have a starting caliber QB on the roster.
I agree. I see Miami letting Jay go next year UNLESS we go to the Super Bowl

dirty what sources do you use to fill us in on this stuff, someone within the organization?

Originally posted by chambers84
The difference is that Brian Griese is a better QB than Oronde Gadsden is as a WR so that comparision is BS. Especially when you factor in age, injuries PRO BOWL selection etc.

yeah I understand comparing Greise to OG is like comparing apples to oranges , but im not comparing the players ,Im comparing the Agents......Also dont forget PRO BOWLS are popularity contests and you dont give a player thats been to the probowl just once about 2 yrs ago and gets injured by his dog, whatever money he wants.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
dirty what sources do you use to fill us in on this stuff, someone within the organization?

Yeah DCH owns a store in Aventura Mall and you can sometimes catch the Players there at times.

He's not in Aventura...he's in the Dolphin Mall now and he doesn't get his info from there.

Back
Top Bottom