Wann-spiel Getting Frustrated With Cindrich.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wann-spiel Getting Frustrated With Cindrich....

I agree that Brian could start for us next year as Jay's cap will be high and could be let go. What Brian is thinking probably is that he could start at some point this year too if Jay's not playing good or if he gets hurt and that's why they want the incentives imo. One way or the other we all want this thing to get done so the team can just move on.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Danny
I agree that Brian could start for us next year as Jay's cap will be high and could be let go. What Brian is thinking probably is that he could start at some point this year too if Jay's not playing good or if he gets hurt and that's why they want the incentives imo. One way or the other we all want this thing to get done so the team can just move on.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!

That sure doesn't get my hopes up. We can't afford Fiedler so let him go and put in a starter who only wins 50% of his games. Wow! I pumped up now.

The guy wants some garanteed money for his client, that's his job. If the Dolphins can't pay his guy that's not his problem.

Don't tell me that you were thinking that Griese was to sign for 1 million/year to be a backup without negociating.

Here's a question. Lets say we won't give up the cash, and from the looks of things there aren't really any other team that needs Griese and is willing to fork it out for a backup QB. So in that instance, would Griese be willing to sit out a year?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Miami wants a 2 year deal because Fiedler's cap numbers balloons to $6.5 million in 2004 which includes a $2 million bonus. This way they woulod have a starting caliber QB on the roster.

Correct, sir... If there was no starting calibre QB on the roster, how could they NOT pay Jay the $$$... The still unkbown quantity is this whole Fiedler-Griese saga is Rosenfels... With another preseason in the Offense, a season as a back-up, will this kid be ready to give Fielder a run for the starting slot in '04???

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
The guy wants some garanteed money for his client, that's his job. If the Dolphins can't pay his guy that's not his problem.

Don't tell me that you were thinking that Griese was to sign for 1 million/year to be a backup without negociating.

The talk of this deal has been going on for months. Cindrich has known for a long time what Miami's position was and how much money we could offer. He's just being an A#$

Back
Top Bottom