Wannstedt gets FIRED who would you like to replace him?/Coach wanted...apply within | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt gets FIRED who would you like to replace him?/Coach wanted...apply within

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Okay guys, after Wannstedt gets FIRED who would you like to replace him?

This will be Dave's last year...thank God! I'm too pissed off to think of a replacement myself...

Damnit! :fire:

Maybe Norv, but I would think somebody is gonna arise. Let's go for the Stoops sweepstakes.:lol:

If it happens during the season I think Norv Turner takes over. If it happens during the offseason it might well be Denny Green who will be making a very strong push for a head coaching position during the offseason. Miami is one of the teams on his hitlist, trust me.

We could go for Stoops, or maybe Willingham. Who knows. I would just like to keep Norv Turner.

Originally posted by dean_siu
Mike Ditka

At this point I'd take him. I never liked him before, but the obvious lack of preparation has lead me to this.

I would like to see Butch Davis..or anyone who can get the talent on this team to perform. How about Dennis Green? Use some of that money on a coach who knows when to run and when to pass.

We need someone who will instill FEAR in o the players.

clear.gif

Cut half our defense while you're at it.

Taylor was nowhere, Sam was getting burned, etc and so on.

"We need someone who will instill FEAR in o the players"

Amen, Wannstedt instills no fear in these guys. We need to get a caoch who is not a players coach. I think we may be in for a few lean years. We need to build this oline up better and get a young QB in the draft to grrom long term. I like Jat but he continues to have the costly turnover time and time again.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Cut half our defense while you're at it.

Taylor was nowhere, Sam was getting burned, etc and so on.

Are you being sarcastic??

????

Instill some fear, eh. go with Tom Coughlin.

I doubt Wanny sees week 7. Just use Norv the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom