Wannstedt gets FIRED who would you like to replace him?/Coach wanted...apply within | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt gets FIRED who would you like to replace him?/Coach wanted...apply within

Jim Mora...? God no.
Tom Caughlin? Yes he a ball breaker but he drove Jacksonville into the ground.

Unfortunately the 2 coaches I'd like to have are taken.... Parcells in Dallas and Gruden in Tampa... After that I can't think of another high intensity Ball Breaking coach that HAS NFL experience...

Bring Back JJ!

I wonder if Joe Gibbs will ever return to coaching......

y'all got NASCAR down there?

Someone who will instill fear?

Since Dallas still sucks as much *** as they always have.... im sure Jerry Jones will be firing Parcells soon :)

I spent the last hour looking for the picture of parcells in his aqua polo shirt during the preaseason... his hideous man-boobs staring wickedly at his sub-par team.. but, alas, the official Texans forum is trying to fit 4 gallons of fans into 2 cups of bandwidth..so i cannot find the link to the picture.

Sucks..i was gonna make a witty comment about Parcells looking good in Miami Aqua..

Anybody.

Jk. We actually need a tough-minded non-stuttering coach who doesn't wrinkle up with a sad face in the first quarter. I don't have any names because we don't know who is available and willing to coach the Fins. But if we do, I would model our next to be like a Gruden, Dick Vermeil, or Bill Cowher.

Wannstedt sucks... just needed to say that.

Coach wanted...apply within

anyone looking to coach the Miami Dolphins please contact the HR department for an application. no previous experience needed.

Anyone!!! Wannie is bland. Hell, I think I'd want a well rested Shula back. This was the same crap as in the New England game last year. You have arguably the best running back in the league in your backfield. Instead of pounding it up the middle three times, even for zero yards, you've burned up enough time to get down to the two minute warning. And that's the worst case scenario. In a more likely scenario, you ride Ricky to a first down and burn even more clock.

BUT NO! Let's have Jay throw an out pattern on second and seven yds to go and see what happens. Brilliant Wannie. There's a damn good reason he got run out of Chicago, namely that he sucks. The Dolphins need a guy like Herman Edwards of the NY Stinking Lousies. There's a guy who gets his guys to play hard every snap, and the Jets were able to earn that AFC East title last year. Good God, Wannie is terrible. I feel better now.

I'm in. I am asking for this salary:

$250,000 base pay with the following incentives:

$100,000 if I run Ricky every play in any game NO MATTER what with a lead, late in the fourth Quarter.

$75,000 if I blitz at least 7-9 times every game.

$50,000 if I cut Jamar Fletcher and get Deion Sanders.

$25,000 if I get the whole team to tie up Jay Williams to a goal post and let Olindo Mare kicked footballs at him as hard as he can.

$150,000 if I cut Mark Royals and let Olindo Mare punt.

$10,000 if I call Bill Billicheck and tell him he's a dumbass for letting Lawyer Milloy go to the Bills

That is all.

And if we win the Super Bowl, I will donate half of my total salary to the every "true" Miami Dolphins fan at Finheaven.com

Posting this here cause i think it would get lost on the 3rd page of the other coach thread :)

according to ESPN.com

Kirk Ferentz of Iowa is the most likely college coach to come to the pros next year, not LSUs Nick Saban.

I wish there was feature on this board to hide this post til January :rolleyes: though my first reaction was to fire Wanne, especially after the 2pt conversion debacle. Anyway, mid-season Norv w/take over ; but that is as likely as the Texans beating us in the opener :cry:

If the Fins get off to a slow start within the first part of the season, say 3-5 or worse, I would not be surprised if Wan-Man was axed. But only under those circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom