Wannstedt on ESPN2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt on ESPN2

I thought the Chargers got rid of McIntosh because he was walking wounded, not because they didn't like his play. I also thought there was talk that he wasn't well liked, though I'm not sure if that was debunked or not...

I'd rather see McIntosh backup both tackles spots. Carey's too good to play guard IMO.

Also, Tomlinson's 1600+ yards (and 101 receptions) is more of a testament to his greatness than anything his pitiful line did. That line is so good that they let four starters go. They also let their top backup tackle go. So that's five of their top 6.....see ya.

ummm, remember i said this!!! After this draft, Mcintosh may not be on this team. Hint Hint.... Rememeber, i am just nobody!!

KillerJosh373 said:
I dont think it matters how many yards LT had cause LT is 1 of the best backs in the game.

Correction, Ladanian Tomlinson is the BEST RB in the NFL.

100 reception plus 1600+ yards rushing. HE is the only stud in that San Diego offense.

Brees is also to point at for the 100 receptions because he seems too afraid to throw deep and always settles for the dump off to Tomlinson.

Back
Top Bottom