Wannstedt Stops Practice Again....offensive Futility. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt Stops Practice Again....offensive Futility.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Everyone has to remember that Travis Minor has a pulled hamstring, and was not supposed to do much in this camp.

Also I want to agree with Muck...mini camp is a huge advantage for the DE.

EVERYTHING will change during TC.

Travis is being held out until the Training Camp starts, and maybe a little beyond that! Unless he has made some kind of Miraculous recovery, and they cut Barnes, and gave Minor #35. The only Rb's I've seen out there are #34 RW, #47 RE, #26 LH, and #35 Barnes?

I believe Minor will have a good role on this team, along with whomever is RW's backup.......

Good to hear all this news! Naw, I don't make too much of it. Things can change a lot in a few months. For what it's worth, one observation made at Buffalo's mini camp is that the offence really seemed to be ahead of the defense, unusual at this time of year. You needn't make too much of that observation either. I'm sure the Bills' defense will make a lot of progress by September.

yeah, gilbride allegedly has a pretty complex system, unless he's trimming it down this year, so it's interesting the offense would be ahead of the D. real games make all the difference--it's just that none of us can wait. recently, every team has some kind of shot, and that makes the offseason DRAG...

He said it would take Bledsoe two years to learn his system. Of course that isn't true, but he still has a complex system.

From someone with experience, I know it's just really hard to block someone with pads on. It hard to hit someone very hard without pads.

funny about the report as isn't todays miami herald full of an edwin pope article on this being fiedlers year, etc?
i would have hoped the o side of the ball would be showing more this being the second camp?

and lastly a lot of CT phin phans here eh?????????

east haven here!

Back
Top Bottom