Wanny= Descent coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny= Descent coach

all wanny did was take what jimmy gave him.....he couldnt draft for crap missing most picks.

Grizzly2269 said:
I dont know why everyone is bashing Wanny when he led us to a 41-23 record in 2000-2003. He was a very winning coach. I dont know what more you guys can ask for. Just because he took a chance and believed in Fiedler he is a bad coach? Just becase his players kept choking in the playoffs. Not counting 2004 Miami was considered an elite team for Wannys whole career. You guys are just spoiled.IMO
Hi Dave, nice of you to stop by:down:

Hey, the OP has it exactly right.

He said Wanny was a "descent" coach, and that is exactly what he was. He was responsible for the descent of a once proud organization.

Grizzly2269 said:
I dont know why everyone is bashing Wanny when he led us to a 41-23 record in 2000-2003. He was a very winning coach. I dont know what more you guys can ask for. Just because he took a chance and believed in Fiedler he is a bad coach? Just becase his players kept choking in the playoffs. Not counting 2004 Miami was considered an elite team for Wannys whole career. You guys are just spoiled.IMO

As far as coaching goes... yes he was good.

As far as personal decisions... he sucked.

IMO

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ... just for the title. wow get off the horse

Wanny is not even a decent College coach. Wow Pitt could have done good this year, But they let Wanny screw that up

Back
Top Bottom