Wanny & Jay 2004 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny & Jay 2004

LAfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:o
IMO The Dolfins now believe that there is no other QB out there better than Jay. Since Brunell will probably be gone and they cannot draft high enough to get a quality Qb . So with Wanny and Jay were off to the Super Bowl in 2004!!

Re: Wanny & Jay 2004

Originally posted by LAfinfan
So with Wanny and Jay were off to the Super Bowl in 2004!!

Hey there LAfinfan, thems are fighting words:jk:

Re: Wanny & Jay 2004

Originally posted by LAfinfan
IMO The Dolfins now believe that there is no other QB out there better than Jay. Since Brunell will probably be gone and they cannot draft high enough to get a quality Qb . So with Wanny and Jay were off to the Super Bowl in 2004!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a shame it would be to this defense, Ricky, Chambers and McMichael it would be if the entire DUMBO duo returned for 2004..

If Fiedler is the starting QB for Miami next year, I'm throwing in the towel.. I won't be expecting playoffs for next year

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
What a shame it would be to this defense, Ricky, Chambers and McMichael it would be if the entire DUMBO duo returned for 2004..

If Fiedler is the starting QB for Miami next year, I'm throwing in the towel.. I won't be expecting playoffs for next year
me either i will pull for the team like always but will not expect playoffs let alone the super bowl. we have to get a signal caller that is good and has enough faith from our coachs to be able to audible if he sees something in a defense he can exploit.

Originally posted by musk
there is always the posibility of trading up in the draft to get a qb. i know the chargers arent looking for a qb.
if the chargers pass on eli manning they have complete idiots in the front office. they should draft him and deal brees nuff said.

if jay returns and miami activley persues a qb in the draft (ie trade up) i will be estatic. and guys remember we could have made the playoffs this year. but look at the afc. it was stacked. the 2 mvps came from the acf and the sb champ came from out division. im not saying fiedler is the greatest thing in the world. by no means is he a great qb. but as long as he can squeek out wins and we have a rookie qb under him ready to take charge in a year or 2 i will be happy w/ a wildcard spot.

listen to what some of yall are saying, there is now way we can win with fiedler under center i dont want a 9-7 or 10-6 record i think we can easily go 12-4 or 13-3 or even better,

but we need a good quality quaterback to take the pressure off of ricky williams

Dumbasses every where I look.

Jay Fiedler has never had talent around him. This year was the worst of all. His line sucks, his WR were below average, and had a TE who only shows up in 1/2 the games he plays in.

Maybe it's time to upgrade the offense? Is it any wonder Jay is hurt every year when he constantly is being murdered. Jay Fiedler proved he can be solid when he has time in the pocket (unless you all forgot he destroyed the #1 defense in the league).

You all will make excuses for Ricky when he gets stuffed behind the line of scrimmage, and condemn Jay for poor play when he is on his back most of the game. You're all hypocrites.

fisticuff, i agree with you. jay is not nearly as bad as people say he is. if we gave him and ricky a good offensive line he would be a decent quarterback. he is rushed in the pocket which causes him to throw ints.

Listen guys, I know Fiedler isnt the greatest qb but he is enough to get in the playoffs EASY. If you dont remember Griese lost us 3 out of his 5 games, Fiedler lost us 3 out of 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does that mean?? Griese had as much loses and played half the games. Jay contributed to half our losses this season, but he played MANY more games than griese. Jay lost us 3 games this season and you guys will "throw in the towel" for next season???Even when we get Clayton and a new line?? Are you kidding me?? Even if we still had fiedler...think of our dolphins from this year with a much better line and a WR on the other side of chambers with star potential...we will be MUCH better than we were this season and if the QB position isnt changed this year then oh well...id really like to get Rivers but he wont be able to start right away so get ready because fiedler is my guess for next years starting qb...

Throw out the second NE game, and Fiedler was damn good to end the season. I've ALWAYS been a supporter, and I doubt anyone would question that I am the biggest Jay Fiedler fan on earth. That said, I wouldn't have a single problem with him returning as the starter, especially if he got some much needed help around him.

I am still very intrigue by what might happen with Patrick Ramsey though, only guy I'd rather have starting in 2004 then Fiedler, that we have an outside shot of acquiring.

Sure Jay torhed the Dallas D. Butu then he will come back and miss open recievers til the cows come home. Every year he is on the team it got worse. Remeber when we were 11-5 with a playoff win? Lamar Smith?? Same no name line and Gadsen was the #1 receiver. Jay is Football cancer. You cant have inconsistancy at the QG position and do well. JAY IS NOTHING IF NOT INCONSISTANT. Look at the premier QBs. Why is Brady better than Payton? Does Brady have better talent around him? NO. He is more consistant. With Jay we are going Backwards. I say get trade two 3rd rounders for Brunell and get Henson or grab Gannon and draft Rivers. Gannon while not a top choice, mey be the best available and would benefit from younger talent around him. Only one year removed from SB and MVP honors.

Look at our passer rating as a team! Some blame goes to Griese, some to our O-Line but a MAJORITY goes to JAY! He is terribly inconsistant, has gotten worse in each of the last 3 seasons, and has gotten injured every year. We cannot win by throwing for 150 yds a game when every team we play stacks the line and prays we throw the ball. I am not knocking Jay(O.K maybe a little) but he has gotten his chance and we have gotten as far as we can go......TIME FOR A CHANGE........LOOK AT THE NUMBERS.:help: :chair: :rolleyes2 :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom