Wanny losing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny losing

Phinphanatic13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know it's been several years since Wanny was ousted but I still get satisfaction in watching him lose. He is about to lose his season opener to a MAC opponet :lol:

I know it's been several years since Wanny was ousted but I still get satisfaction in watching him lose. He is about to lose his season opener to a MAC opponet :lol:

It's at Pittsburgh too....he always starts squinting and rubbing his moustache when they are losing. :up:

Whats wrong with some of you guys. I wish him all the best. He didnt quit on us like Saban did, he tried to build a team, and he failed. I hope him the best.

For hapless Wanny, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Preseason ranked in top 25 despite 07 losing season, 2 supposedly outstanding recruiting classes and again he's underperforming against that powerhouse Bowling Green.

Different uniforms, same stache! Nice guy but not just HC material, except for maybe Div 2. As for hating Wanny, no.. he tried his hardest which just wasn't good enough. The skuumbayg I blame is the quitter who foisted Wanny on us. I remember back then in the usenet group laughing at all the Bears coming in to warn us what was to come.. thought it sour grapes, but boy was I wrong! He's a joke although I certainly don't wish him anything but well.

Whats wrong with some of you guys. I wish him all the best. He didnt quit on us like Saban did, he tried to build a team, and he failed. I hope him the best.

He's the main reason we have stunk so bad the past few years. He traded draft picks and picked terribly with the picks he had which left us with a very empty cupboard of talent. Sure he tried, doesn't change the fact he butchered our team. He sacrificed the future for quick fixes.

He is some sort of parasitic alien that sucks the life out of football programs...surprised Steven King has not written a book about him.

Sorry if i don't shed a tear for the guy who was allowed to take this franchise to an all time low. I feel sorry for the Pitt fans !!!!!!!!!!!

Is dave a nice guy? Moving town to town, take millions of dollars, ruining peoples lives..ruining programs...evidently he has no conscience. Yes he keeps getting hired by people who don't know any better....isn't that how a con man works?

here's hoping Saban meets the same fate tonight v Clemson.

these days I root for 2 NCAA teams:

#1: The Canes
#2: Anyone who plays Alabama

sabanposan8-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom