Wanny losing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny losing

Whats wrong with some of you guys. I wish him all the best. He didnt quit on us like Saban did, he tried to build a team, and he failed. I hope him the best.

I wish he would have quit, would have saved us years of misery.:loser:

I would have to say the Jimmy Johnson era sucked the life out of dolphin football!

Uhhh...who drafted Zach, JT, Sam Madison and Surtain? Jimmy Johnson didn't suck the life out of Dolphin football...a 62-7 loss to Jacksonville did.

Sorry if i don't shed a tear for the guy who was allowed to take this franchise to an all time low. I feel sorry for the Pitt fans !!!!!!!!!!!

I am a Pitt alum. He is the same way he was in Miami (very even-keeled, even when they lose. Great guy, but lacks fire to be a head coach). AT his press conference to announce he was accepting the Pitt job, he asked if anyone had seen Ricky Williams (I forget the exact wording but it was something along the lines of "if you se ehim, strangle him").

Post-game quote from Wanny...sound familiar?

"They gave us some unusual formations and we had a tough time adjusting to it," said Pitt coach Dave Wannstedt, who seemed befuddled by the loss.

Post-game quote from Wanny...sound familiar?

"They gave us some unusual formations and we had a tough time adjusting to it," said Pitt coach Dave Wannstedt, who seemed befuddled by the loss.

LOL. That's classic Wannstache. Never prepared is his MO

Is the athletics director at Pitt asleep? Are Phin fans the only ones able to see that he is not the answer?

The guy is not a winning head coach, how he stays employed moving from job to job baffles me. Nice guy, maybe a solid def. coordinator but not a head coach. You knew we were going to always be out-coached in big games with Wanny.

Nope....Roll Tide Roll. 34-10....BIG diff. between Saban and Wanny.

I actually respect wannstedt. I don't respect Saban. saban is a con man (I feared he would jump at the first decent college job, the very day he signed with the Dolphins). Wannstedt was not th best head coach but he stuck here until the bitter end (actually he resigned part way through the 2004 season).

Back
Top Bottom