Wanny's Pitt loses again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's Pitt loses again!

dolphanNJ05

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This guy isn't fit to coach pop warner football. The once great Pitt is now 0-3. Thank God he's gone. His head coaching days should have ended when he left Chicago.:lol:

dolphanNJ05 said:
This guy isn't fit to coach pop warner football. The once great Pitt is now 0-3. Thank God he's gone. His head coaching days should have ended when he left Chicago.:lol:

Theres nothing wrong with punting...... :lol:

Wanny could lose to the Blind Sisters of the Poor. :lol:

Yeah this guy really sucks. He lost to Notre Dame when he was ranked, and then he lost to Ohio University, and now to Nebraska. Before our ordeal with the Phins, I really didn't understand the importance of good coaching. It is so apparent now. Dolphins are playing inspired ball under a coach that won't take anything but excellence, and Pitt is sucking it up playing Wanny ball. What a difference a year makes.

tmny99 said:
Yeah this guy really sucks. He lost to Notre Dame when he was ranked, and then he lost to Ohio University, and now to Nebraska.
And Ohio was blown out 45-0 by Virginia Tech today, Wanny knows how to ruin a team, nice guy, had the opportunity to meet him before his Chicago gig, spent a week chatting with him and his family but gosh does he suck as a coach.

I can't say I miss him too much.....I almost feel bad for the guy. Well..not really.

Maybe Wannstmuck is tryin to move up in the daft....ohhh wait....

Hey give him a little credit he didnt recruit any of those players. We all know he has a great eye for talent so look for them to be a great punting team in two or three years.

maybe dave doesnt have jay as his qb and from the standpoint of coaching maybe its not wannys fault maybe his players are hung over .

I still say Wanny should have never taken another high profile head coaching gig so soon after last year's debacle...He should be kicking it with JJ on his boat sucking down Corona's and feasting on crablegs for crying out loud!

Back
Top Bottom