Wanny's Press Confrence will be on in just a minute on ESPNEWS - 5:45pm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's Press Confrence will be on in just a minute on ESPNEWS - 5:45pm

Another one?? Or a replay of the 12 PM one??

dont know.. been at work all day.. he is talking about losing personel control, ect.

Originally posted by Section126
I think he is announcing the Manning signing.

:lol:

yeah.. because alot of teams in salary cap hell will be going after him.

Oh god... does this mean the bills losers are finally crawling out of their holes after the beatings they took, and will be beack to spout off all offseason long??

Originally posted by grooves12
Oh god... does this mean the bills losers are finally crawling out of their holes after the beatings they took, and will be beack to spout off all offseason long??

gimme a break.. i was posting this as a favor to you.. dont be a jerk.. i was just ribbing with section126... sheesh..

Rib a Dolphin fan on a Dolphin site and expect retribution.

It's time Dolphins fans took their site back and ran off every other teams fans unless they conform to the Phins fans wishes in here.

Don't rib and we won't fire. It's simple really.

Thanks for the heads up about the PC BTW...I was at work as well.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Rib a Dolphin fan on a Dolphin site and expect retribution.

It's time Dolphins fans took their site back and ran off every other teams fans unless they conform to the Phins fans wishes in here.

Don't rib and we won't fire. It's simple really.

Thanks for the heads up about the PC BTW...I was at work as well.

:rolleyes: :lol:

Chill out fellas. Somebody joked about Manning, and he joked back. Hell, it was a Dolfan who threw out the first insult. Ease up. Have a sense of humor. :)

And this site isn't "owned" by anyone except Dolfans. After all, we swept Buffalo. ;) But there won't be any "running off" of opposing fans who aren't doing anything wrong......unless you want this place to become like Orange Mane. Ask fin-atic what that's like.

Originally posted by Muck
Chill out fellas. Somebody joked about Manning, and he joked back. Hell, it was a Dolfan who threw out the first insult. Ease up. Have a sense of humor. :)

And this site isn't "owned" by anyone except Dolfans. After all, we swept Buffalo. ;) But there won't be any "running off" of opposing fans who aren't doing anything wrong......unless you want this place to become like Orange Mane. Ask fin-atic what that's like.

:lol:

yeah.. you kicked our butt for sure.. and you guys must feel good about those wins over us getting you to 10-6.. i am sure it is very gratifying this year... i mean.. other than that whole playoff thing.. it was a very successful year.. ;)

actually.. i was really pissed that ricky just squeaked out enough yards to pass travis this year.. lol.. even though travis played 2 less games, and had something like 30-40 less carries.. but you know.. who cares.. we all know who the better back is. ;)

Back
Top Bottom