Wanny's Press Confrence will be on in just a minute on ESPNEWS - 5:45pm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny's Press Confrence will be on in just a minute on ESPNEWS - 5:45pm

Originally posted by Tatonka

:lol:

yeah.. you kicked our butt for sure.. and you guys must feel good about those wins over us getting you to 10-6.. i am sure it is very gratifying this year... i mean.. other than that whole playoff thing.. it was a very successful year.. ;)

Well gee it worked for you last year.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Well gee it worked for you last year.

ah.. so true... but we were 8-8.. coming from 3-13.. we were just happy to be 500...lol... unfortunately.. the coach was not able to take us past that mark.. i really dont think we are far away.. and we have lots of cap room and a solid draft spot to help..

but your right.. our sweep was just as meaningless...

hey.. at least neither of our seasons ended like the vikings.. is there anything worse than that?? ugh!

but your right.. our sweep was just as meaningless...

Not really. The sweep by the Patriots bugs the crap outta me. Division losses will always bug me. Even if we went 14-2 and won the Superbowl.....if those 2 division losses were to Buffalo it'd still bug me lol

yeah.. you kicked our butt for sure.. and you guys must feel good about those wins over us getting you to 10-6.. i am sure it is very gratifying this year... i mean.. other than that whole playoff thing.. it was a very successful year.. ;)

actually.. i was really pissed that ricky just squeaked out enough yards to pass travis this year.. lol.. even though travis played 2 less games, and had something like 30-40 less carries.. but you know.. who cares.. we all know who the better back is. ;)

Ahh.....nothing like the backhanded compliment. :lol: But alas, that's ok. You guys were supposed to be the toast of the AFC East this year. Super Bowl contenders. Don't think we forgot about that. We heard about it for months. Especially leading up to the first meeting. I think that was as tense as this board has ever gotten.

What happened?? For all that talk of domination....and superior offensive and defensive personel......you finished 6-10, 4 games behind Jay Fiedler and the league's worst offensive line. :)

Originally posted by Muck

Ahh.....nothing like the backhanded compliment. :lol: But alas, that's ok. You guys were supposed to be the toast of the AFC East this year. Super Bowl contenders. Don't think we forgot about that. We heard about it for months. Especially leading up to the first meeting. I think that was as tense as this board has ever gotten.

What happened?? For all that talk of domination....and superior offensive and defensive personel......you finished 6-10, 4 games behind Jay Fiedler and the league's worst offensive line. :)

It would have been nice if Buffalo could have at least scored a TD in one of our two games against them this year. I guess they are working out the kinks of how to get more than 97 yards against us before they worry about points. Sounds like a plan.

Originally posted by Muck

What happened??

probably the same thing as a certain team whose defense was supposed to keep them from having a december slide and lead them to a record around something like 16-0 ;)

we sucked this year honestly.. i really cant fight back.. not fair.

:cry:

and it pains me even more that the guys who were supposed to finish last in the division have home field throughout the playoffs.. hey, at least we beat them once.. want me to tell you what that is like? :lol:

We know what it's like we split with them the last 4 years.

Just like we split with the bills this year....Oh....sorry...Did we SWEEP?

Originally posted by Section126
We know what it's like we split with them the last 4 years.

Just like we split with the bills this year....Oh....sorry...Did we SWEEP?

i am not sure.. did you? i think i blocked it out.. like the victim of a car accident or something.. the last thing i remember was takeo saying something about "lets make it hot"...

actually.. i was really pissed that ricky just squeaked out enough yards to pass travis this year.. lol.. even though travis played 2 less games, and had something like 30-40 less carries.. but you know.. who cares.. we all know who the better back is. ;)

It was nice to see Travis back to his fumbling ways in the last 2 weeks too.

Originally posted by DolfanF150

It was nice to see Travis back to his fumbling ways in the last 2 weeks too.

2 lost fumbles all year.. i can deal with that.. ricky had that many by like week 4.

and ricky has fumbled more over the last 4 years than any active rb. just an fyi.

the last thing i remember was takeo saying something about "lets make it hot"...

That was really funny, how they kept playing the clip of him saying that. I love the "wired for sound" feature.....it adds a lot of amusement to the games.

We WANT those 30-40 more carries. That's what allows us to hold the ball for 40+ minutes against horrible teams such as your Bills. Plus, we want a back who doesn't MISS games. You know what I mean? Oh wait . . . you don't. ;)

i think the carries was in refernence to total carries for the year (not per game for ball control)....ie if travis wasn't hurt for a couple of games and had the carries he may have surpassed ricky's numbers....which is a fair assumption but we'll never know.

There's always next year :) But I think my boy Ricky will have a better O-line and Travis won't come close....

Back
Top Bottom