Wary of which team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wary of which team?

Re: Re: Hate to say it...

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'll be at that game too....we should hook up.....we will be staying with my GF's sister and family.....her(the sister) husband works for the stadium crew or something like that...so they are hooking us up with tickets too.

inFIN,

Sounds good! I sent you a PM regarding it.

Also, if ANYONE has tickets for the home game against Buffalo that they'd like to sell... I'm BUYING!

(I would consider buying tickets to any other home game, too.)

The Dallas game on Thanksgiving day will be huge! Also, playing the Eagles on MNF will be tough but at least we are at home. We should just pretend that night, we are playing the Bears of last season. I'm going to the Fins/Eagles game for sure.

Originally posted by marcusreal
When all is said and done, which team or teams should the Dolphins be wary of this season?

Any team were scheduled against in December.
I don't know what it is but hopefully this team has a strong enough nucleus to get over the late season collapses. On paper it does hands down but I thought they did last year as well and we all know what happened then.

How about a team we could only play in the Superbowl? Seattle. They are poised for a very good season if Hasselbeck plays like he did at the end of last season and Rhodes can get even an average defense on the field. Could be a very dangerous team.......

Teams we play? Tennessee. They are the most complete team we play IMO. Eddie George may be overrated, but McNair is a top 3 QB in my mind. Thats a very dangerous game......

Buffalo. Plain and simple. Bledsoe is one of those QBs who always plays his best against the Fins. With an improved defense, they will be tough to handle. The only thing against them, is they and their fans are ignorant enough to think those game against Ray Mucus were real barometers of how the teams match up. So I believe they will be a little ****y going into this year. Primed for a vengeful Dolphin team.

None of the above.

A healthy Dolphins team should fear no other team in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom