Was AJ even at this last camp?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was AJ even at this last camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
minus said:
Someone over at Finheaven posted a thread that said you reported a deal being discuss by the Dolphins and Titan involving Ogunleye.The same person claims to have had access into last minicamp and fabricated a report.In his report,He wrote that A.J Feeley and Jay Fiedler were practicing on tuesday.Is there any truth to Feeley and Fiedler were at he camp?

Don't you just love how he says I fabricated the report, he doesn't phrase the question like is this report true or could it be possible they were there, it's just he fabricated it because he thinks I'm a liar. Thanks Minus, appreciate it.

Finsflurry said:
Don't you just love how he says I fabricated the report, he doesn't phrase the question like is this report true or could it be possible they were there, it's just he fabricated it because he thinks I'm a liar. Thanks Minus, appreciate it.
That's the exact reason I asked him to post his question, word for word. I figured it would be biased, and I was right.

DANG!

What the heck is with some of you friggin guys?
This type of crap is why a lot of really good posters just stop coming to this place. You've got a guy here who gives you a report from a closed practice and some of you guys are wanting him burned at the stake. LOL.

Welcome to Finheaven flurry! :lol:

Finsflurry said:

Don't worry about Minus and enigmatics.
They are obviously just upset that you said Feeley practiced well.
Enigmatic even flat out pointed out that is what he was mad about in a post on this thread . Just too funny. :lol:
It's his M.O. to use any argument at all against anyone that says anything that may detract from Jay Fiedler's popularity.
That's why these two jumped on the "you are lying bandwagon".
It's quite comical.

This reminds me of the witch hunt that drove DCH away.

Finsflurry said:
"I heard from Rosenhaus that both the Titans and Chiefs are in the running for O-Gun by offering a pro-bowl caliber lineman" or something to that extent.

Why on earth is this so hard to believe to some of you guys?????
Really, lets here what is so unbelievable about this scenario...

1)It has already been reported that O-Gun has interest from 2 teams, the Skins and Jags.

2) It's just common sense that Rosenhaus is going to be calling every team that will listen to get them interested in acquiring O-Gun.

3) According to Flurry Big O said that he heard this rumor from Rosenhaus.
From Rosenhaus! Who knows what Rosenhaus could be saying. Maybe that's why Big O is refuting it because it was worded to him like Big O himself was reporting it from a source rather than him just repeating something he heard Rosenhaus saying.

Ok, I don't want to sound mean, but this has gone on long enough.

I sent an e-mail to WQAM (that's the station where the infamous quote originated, right?) asking for either written or audio confirmation of the quote. I know someone else probably has already contacted them, but I decided to go for it anyway. I will post their answer as soon as possible.

13isgr81 said:
This reminds me of the witch hunt that drove DCH away.

I dont know what happened then, but the amount of negativity and
criticism towards my posts are seriously making me think I wont post here again...thanks to all you guys who supported me but this grief is
just not worth it.

Finsflurry said:
I dont know what happened then, but the amount of negativity and
criticism towards my posts are seriously making me think I wont post here again...thanks to all you guys who supported me but this grief is
just not worth it.
Hey... I just saw you wonder aloud if you should post anymore. I hated seeing that.

Dolphin fans here have been burned by everything from fake camp reports to N.E. Pats comebacks. It's a tough, cynical crowd. But if you're what you say you are, that will be revealed and proven down the road and any skeptics who were rude will owe you an apology. Besides, all you really need to do is attend another camp when they start up and make a point of meeting one of our known members there to say hi. Nothing to it. Then you post a report and someone vouches for your presence. You'll be vindicated -- if not outright deified.

Finsflurry said:
You need to make up something because I get dumber every time I read your lame posts, wow 5,000 posts and you've yet to say anything lol.

5000 posts and I've yet to say anything? That doesn't make any damn sense.

This dude thinks he's cool because he's a Finheaven Training Camp reporter. :roflmao:

Dude, if thats what you heard then that is what you heard. Why people suggest you are not telling the truth is beyond me...Why lie?? What would benefit you to lie?

Why would Big O lie? Why would he report one thing on the radio then tell fans that listen to his radio show, that he didn't say it?

I still question the whole thing, and I feel I have adequate reason.

A. Salguero (for what he's worth) in an article about Rosenfels states specifically that Feeley and Fiedler did not practice in the closed minicamp this week. Somebody is lying. Either its Salguero and Big O, or its the guy that posted the camp report.

Time to put this thing to bed. Everything's been said.

I will add this: not one member of the media I heard from ever said that they saw Tuesday's practice. Some even said they didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom