Was AJ even at this last camp?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was AJ even at this last camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChambersOwnz84 said:
That's what is strange. Why the HELL would the Big O be "ashamed" to admit something that HE said on the radio? I am sure Big O didn't report anything like that, and it's reaaaaaal funny that we didn't hear anything about this from anyone else.

Next time I feel the need to make up a rumor, I'm gonna say the Big O said it on WQAM. :shakeno:

Maybe you didn't hear from anyone else because the show's on from 5-8 am EST. I don't know Big O's reasoning, but for you to tell me I
completey fabricated everything is just BS. You need to make up something because I get dumber every time I read your lame posts, wow 5,000 posts and you've yet to say anything lol.

Dude, if thats what you heard then that is what you heard. Why people suggest you are not telling the truth is beyond me...Why lie?? What would benefit you to lie?

You have the first person account of what happened - you heard it on the radio and you were at the camp.

Ill take your word over anyone in the media industry.

FiN.in.RI said:
Dude, if thats what you heard then that is what you heard. Why people suggest you are not telling the truth is beyond me...Why lie?? What would benefit you to lie?

You have the first person account of what happened - you heard it on the radio and you were at the camp.

Thanks man, I really appreciate you saying that. I don't understand why
everyone still is claiming I heard wrong when I'm telling you it's 100% true what I heard. I didn't hear wrong, either I'm lying or he is,
it doesn't get any more simple than that. I guess since the 'media' denied it it must be the truth right lol?

Finsflurry said:
Thanks man, I really appreciate you saying that. I don't understand why
everyone still is claiming I heard wrong when I'm telling you it's 100% true what I heard. I didn't hear wrong, either I'm lying or he is,
it doesn't get any more simple than that. I guess since the 'media' denied it it must be the truth right lol?

Yea no problem man. I dont know you from a hole in the wall but i do know that you take out YOUR TIME to write detailed objective camp reports and you are the first person witness. You give up some of your personal time to benefit 4000 registered users you probably dont know.

You have no incentive to lie because your not getting paid. Paid Journalists have an obligation to sweeten/spin up a story. And the FO is obligated NOT to tell the media everything.

The truth always comes out in the end anyway, so I say F it.

FiN.in.RI said:

Why lie you ask??? Well in the case of the training camp report, someone would obviously lie in order to skew the thoughts of many in the favor of his perspective. If he thought a player sucked and didn't like him, he could fabricate the practice report to make him look worse.........especially with a situation like our QB battle. I also notice alot of bragging rights with reporting breaking news......that could be an element to consider.

I'm still unsure of the guy..........all I know is he was the ONLY one of us at the camp that got closed to the public. He was the ONLY guy on here reporting the KC and Tenn thing he supposedly heard from Big O, which surprises me considering how many possible people we have on this board who could've been listening to the show. Not to mention I've seen absolutely nothing in the media about it. He's also the ONLY one reporting AJ having been at that aforementioned camp. That's alot of ONLY's.

I just got my respond from Big O and some of you are going to be surprise.

To: Minus208
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:37:41 +0000

This is the second e-mail I have received about this.
No I never said a deal was in the works for Ogunleye
with the Titans. In fact I've been saying from the get-go
that Wale isn't going anywhere and he will eventually
get a deal done with the Phins,and they will again field
the best 2 defensive ends in the N.F.L.
Also who ever wrote that crap about Feeley & Fiedler throwing
the ball around this Tuesday & Wednesday is wrong because
this camp wasn't about them. Sage got most of the work.
Those guys did not participate in this final camp.

Thanks for asking and thanks for listening.

minus said:

Interesting, to say the least. But how would Big O know if Feeley or Fiedler took any snaps unless he was there?

And minus, would you please post your exact question to Big O, word for word. I'd like to see it, thanks.

LIQUID24 said:
Interesting, to say the least. But how would Big O know if Feeley or Fiedler took any snaps unless he was there?

And minus, would you please post your exact question to Big O, word for word. I'd like to see it, thanks.

Big O always around Dolphins facility since he covers the Miami Dolphins for WQAM.Who would you believe a person obviously fabricated the last camp report since it contradicts every report made by creditable media sources.

The question when like this:

Someone over at Finheaven posted a thread that said you reported a deal being discuss by the Dolphins and Titan involving Ogunleye.The same person claims to have had access into last minicamp and fabricated a report.In his report,He wrote that A.J Feeley and Jay Fiedler were practicing on tuesday.Is there any truth to Feeley and Fiedler were at he camp?

minus said:

First of all, he wasn't there. Second of all, Fiedler was already
confirmed by several people that they saw him there and competed.
Third, I left early and didnt attend Wednesday so Sage probably did
get most the reps. Fourth, you guys first claimed the players
weren't even there then came the reports that they were. And last,
Big O said it yesterday and I have 6 witnesses. That's all.

If the Big O says something, it's usually best to confirm it with 19 other sources, one of which being an almanac.

There is a reason why Neil Rogers appologizes in advance when he's on the schedule.

Disgustipate said:
If the Big O says something, it's usually best to confirm it with 19 other sources, one of which being an almanac.

There is a reason why Neil Rogers appologizes in advance when he's on the schedule.

LOL you listen to him too huh? I don't have enough fingers to count how many BS rumors and crap I've heard him spew over the years, Fat Hank
and Mandich are the only 2 you can rely on from QAM.

If FinFlurry is correct in his assessment and you guys discourage him from reporting again with this BS threat a lot of us will be pissed. Will you guys let it go. If the man believe what he saw and heard and has been willing to stay on this board all day to prove it, I think that speaks volume for his credibility..enough said on this subject, unless someone can without a doubt prove him wrong...I think his stance stand, and so far no one has come close to proving him wrong....period.

I know for certain that AJ was not at camp. You see, I was out jogging today and Elvis ran up beside me to tell me that AJ wasn't at camp. Then on my way home, the aliens who made the crop circles in my field wanted to know if Mr. Feeley is going to be the Dolphins QB this year, since he wasn't at practice this week. But the clincher was when the second shooter called me this evening. He said that he was over at Loch Ness today and saw AJ there. That's enough for me. This is clear proof that AJ was not at camp this week.

minus said:

Hmmm....ok if Sage got MOST of the work...who got the rest??? If both Fiedler and Feeley did not participate...who got the rest of the work...a coach?
Sounds like someone who is repeating what he read from the Herald. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom