Was AJ even at this last camp?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was AJ even at this last camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?? So you are calling HIM a liar and he is suppose to sit here and suck it up because to YOU whatever this "Big O" has to say is golden!!! DAMN THAT CK!
IMO this radio dude is a liar. BTW did you even listen to an archive?....ask around even?? DAMN...what is this Big O guy to you anyway!
You act as if Flurry is a new reporter here and you make it totally uncomfortable for those who want to contribute camp reports by saying they have to live up to your standards and make sure their reports are in line with whatever Big O says??

Say what you want I just don't take well to when someone can't admit that they MIGHT have misheard something, and instead force us to say that either Big O is a liar, or FinsFlurry is a liar. I do not take Big O's word as golden, if you dont believe me you can check out the "archives" for my posts concerning Big O. But I also do not assume someone is a liar just because someone else claims they are. If I come on and say I heard Big O say something then Big O tells a different story, I say its possible I misunderstood him, because I wouldn't force people to choose him or me.

I'm sorry you all took it that way, but trust me when I say I'm not losing sleep over your opinion of me, Superself.

Flurry, I just want you to know that it was not my intention to question you, as much is it was to question the inconsistencies. I know that's a very fine line but, it is the truth none the less. I've enjoyed your reports greatly because even some of us fans that actually live in the state can not make it to camp easily, so I click on that baby as soon as I see it.

I would like to get it all officially straightened out somehow. There have been reasonable explanations presented in this thread such as the theory that he was there the first day and not the second. Personally, I don't see why he wouldn't be there in the first place, he's practically a rookie considering his knowledge of our offense. I would think he should get all the practice time they could possibly give him but what do I know?(((VIBOMH:Maybe he doesn't need it????)))

Anyway, I believe what you are saying right now. I don't think you would lie about it. What? For a camp reporter badge under your name??:lol:

Anyway, relax, it's all gonna come out eventually. If you're innocent, you got nothing to worry about.

FinsFlurry, I believe you too man. If you say you heard then I believe you, why would you make this up? I can see how people may think you are lying, but until I see more evidence you are innocent until proven guilty

My sentiments exactly. I still believe FinsFlurry but I remain skeptical and watchful, and I think I have a right to be that. I also, on a separate issue, tend to believe that FinsFlurry simply misheard Big O or heard someone else and thought it was Big O, because I do not just assume Big O is a liar just because a message board poster says it. I am sorry, but Big O is innocent until proven guilty too. I will believe that a message board poster like FinsFlurry simply made a mistake, before I just assume Big O is a liar. Sorry.

ckparrothead said:
Well I mean, not for nothin, but that could be old tape.

So like I said, stick to your guns, don't take it personal, and be a bit more flexible on your Big O explanation. I for one would be much more inclined to believe you about the training camp report if you weren't stubbornly sticking to the "big o is a liar" stance...

CK, did you check the archive from yesterday yet?

Yeah man, don't take it personally. We're (I'm) just asking for you to explain what's up with these conflicting stories (theirs and yours). Give us your side. And you did just that. I know you understand where we're coming from and why we'd raise such questions. Nothing personal bro. :)

If I check the archives I'll certainly apologize for doubting, its just I dont even know where to get hold of those archives.

ckparrothead said:
If I check the archives I'll certainly apologize for doubting, its just I dont even know where to get hold of those archives.

Now that's the CK I know :D

ckparrothead said:
Well I mean, not for nothin, but that could be old tape.

I remain a little skeptical I guess but I think I have a right to be due to the inconsistencies and thats just because as a rule I tend to believe paid professionals before I believe message board posters, when/if they contradict. Like I said I am not saying you are a liar but I think people were right to voice their questions about the validity of your report given the info that keeps coming out of the Miami media.

As for the Big O thing I think you need to be a little more flexible on it because you're forcing everyone to either believe that Big O is a big liar, or that you are, and its not helping your case with the training camp report and the somewhat inconsistent reports of Feeley, Boston, etc...because yes, Big O and several media will go out on a limb from one of their sources on occasion and publish or say things that don't prove to be true...but when one of them writes an email to a guy and says I absolutely did not say that, that is a different story. That means you're calling the man a liar.

So while you can get all defensive and everything because you insist your reputation is on the line (its not) and that by questioning certain things we are calling you a liar (we're not), your absolute refusal to admit you might have misunderstood Big O or might have heard someone other than Big O, is a direct accusation that Big O is in fact, a liar.

So like I said, stick to your guns, don't take it personal, and be a bit more flexible on your Big O explanation. I for one would be much more inclined to believe you about the training camp report if you weren't stubbornly sticking to the "big o is a liar" stance...

See but that's the whole point, it's as simple as he is lying or I am lying. I 100% back everything I said, I heard his voice say it yesterday on the Howard David show at around 6 or so in the morning. So either I'm lying about hearing it or he's lying about saying it, it's as simple as that.

And fins9293 or whatever, my camp report was posted at 12:30, not 11:30 as you suggest. Maybe your in central time I don't know but I posted that report near the same time I posted all the others.

inFINSible said:
Flurry, I just want you to know that it was not my intention to question you, as much is it was to question the inconsistencies. I know that's a very fine line but, it is the truth none the less. I've enjoyed your reports greatly because even some of us fans that actually live in the state can not make it to camp easily, so I click on that baby as soon as I see it.

I would like to get it all officially straightened out somehow. There have been reasonable explanations presented in this thread such as the theory that he was there the first day and not the second. Personally, I don't see why he wouldn't be there in the first place, he's practically a rookie considering his knowledge of our offense. I would think he should get all the practice time they could possibly give him but what do I know?(((VIBOMH:Maybe he doesn't need it????)))

Anyway, I believe what you are saying right now. I don't think you would lie about it. What? For a camp reporter badge under your name??:lol:

Anyway, relax, it's all gonna come out eventually. If you're innocent, you got nothing to worry about.

I know what you're saying, but when I first put up the post people were saying that neither Jay nor AJ were there and neither was Boston. Well now you see reports coming out people saw both Jay and David, hopefully it comes out about Feeley but I know what I saw on Tuesday and I saw damn near the whole team out there, they were there when the speaker talked to them.

I knew something was fishy when he gave us that story of how he got in in the first place. Not to mention, if it was not open to the public, how was FF able to sit there and take notes on the practices???? I would think that any Dolphins official catching him in the act would be an instant boot from the practice.

AJ was there.............but it sounds to me like for the motivational speaker only.

enigmatics said:
I knew something was fishy when he gave us that story of how he got in in the first place. Not to mention, if it was not open to the public, how was FF able to sit there and take notes on the practices???? I would think that any Dolphins official catching him in the act would be an instant boot from the practice.

AJ was there.............but it sounds to me like for the motivational speaker only.

First of all, I already explained how I got in, I don't know why it seems so unbelievable to you when Brad has been John's best friend for over a decade and he also worked here for a good number of years, I guess it is amazing that he could get me into a minicamp... :shakeno: You act like I was sitting in the war room during the draft, it's not that big a deal to get in I saw several people as guests who were taking notes. The only way you're getting the instant boot is if you videotape the whole thing.

BTW, your opinion matters to me far less than the people I am discussing this matter with because they actually have a few iotas of intelligence.

Well, it was still about an hour later than normal bc your Tues report the 15th was posted at 12:35 ct(even though im in eastern time, my board is central) and your one for the 22nd was 11:35ct, so there's still an hr difference. And you admited in the original post that he's not very forthcoming with you over information about the team and you see him only twice a year. Yet with a weeks notice(this camp was only closed at the beginning of last week) you contacted him while on the job in Buffalo and he got you in as a relative. How could you not understand how we could be a little hesitant to buy this report? I've attended about half of the practices this offseason and while I don't take notes like you do, most everything youve reported has been accurate and helped to refresh things in my mind but I cannot help but question this one. Sorry.

ckparrothead said:
So while you can get all defensive and everything because you insist your reputation is on the line (its not) and that by questioning certain things we are calling you a liar (we're not), your absolute refusal to admit you might have misunderstood Big O or might have heard someone other than Big O, is a direct accusation that Big O is in fact, a liar.

CK, let me ask you a question. If it was proven that what I said about the training camps was completely false and what I said about Big O was completely untrue, would you ever believe another word I said? If I was you I certainly wouldn't, so do you understand why I think my reputation and crediblity is at stake? If by saying what I reported isn't true isn't that calling me a liar? So basically thats the way I look at it.

fins2923 said:
Well, it was still about an hour later than normal bc your Tues report the 15th was posted at 12:35 ct(even though im in eastern time, my board is central) and your one for the 22nd was 11:35ct, so there's still an hr difference. And you admited in the original post that he's not very forthcoming with you over information about the team and you see him only twice a year. Yet with a weeks notice(this camp was only closed at the beginning of last week) you contacted him while on the job in Buffalo and he got you in as a relative. How could you not understand how we could be a little hesitant to buy this report? I've attended about half of the practices this offseason and while I don't take notes like you do, most everything youve reported has been accurate and helped to refresh things in my mind but I cannot help but question this one. Sorry.

Your correct, it was posted at 12:35 eastern time, like I said I left the camp at about 11:45 and returned home at 12:05, so that is why it is a bit earlier, some other camp reports I wrote up are also around that time. Secondly, I did not call him for anything. My father called him (they do speak often, maybe 1-2 times a week) so he asked if he could pull some strings with John and get me and my little brother in, so that's how it happened. And it was reported as closed 2 weeks ago I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom