Was AJ even at this last camp?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was AJ even at this last camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I don't what the deal is with the Dolphins reporting about their guys, they were all there in the morning listening to the motivational speaker and then they practiced, I can't speak for yesterday since I wasn't there.

About Big O, I doubt any of you actually heard him on the radio, because if you did you would have been chiming in. I heard it in the car with 3 different people, and then I called my buddies up who listen to it and it was all we talked about all day. Wow, now I'm Drew because I give you a report you can't confirm? I have at least 5 different people who heard him say it, he can deny it all he wants the point is get an archive of yesterdays show, listen to it and here how many people called in to talk about it. I said I thought it was a BS Drew rumor, next time I won't mention anything at all, yeesh.

First of all I don't what the deal is with the Dolphins reporting about their guys, they were all there in the morning listening to the motivational speaker and then they practiced, I can't speak for yesterday since I wasn't there.

About Big O, I doubt any of you actually heard him on the radio, because if you did you would have been chiming in. I heard it in the car with 3 different people, and then I called my buddies up who listen to it and it was all we talked about all day. Wow, now I'm Drew because I give you a report you can't confirm? I have at least 5 different people who heard him say it, he can deny it all he wants the point is get an archive of yesterdays show, listen to it and here how many people called in to talk about it. I said I thought it was a BS Drew rumor, next time I won't mention anything at all, yeesh.

No, you're Drew because you gave us one report that accredited media sources have refuted, and another report that the source himself (Big O) repudiated. Keep in mind that BIG O HIMSELF emailed Muck back and said he never said any such thing.

jasmine34 said:
When I read the Tuesday camp report here, I watched the local news and I did see Jay, but I did NOT see AJ. I watched channels 4,7 and 10 and saw the same thing. On Wednesday, only the rookies were there and a select vets but no AJ.

I told you it wasn't just rookies, Jay was there the first day along with
alot of the vets after the motivational speaker...you guys can think I'm
lying all you want, but the fact is there were alot more players practicing than they admit.

ckparrothead said:
No, you're Drew because you gave us one report that accredited media sources have refuted, and another report that the source himself (Big O) repudiated. Keep in mind that BIG O HIMSELF emailed Muck back and said he never said any such thing.

Dude did you listen to the show? Please for the love of god go listen
to that show then rip me apart all you want after, because my ears
don't lie, I mean 5 people couldn't have heard the same thing and then
the 10 people couldn't have called up and misplaced what he said either.

Finsflurry said:
I told you it wasn't just rookies, Jay was there the first day along with alot of the vets after the motivational speaker...you guys can think I'm lying all you want, but the fact is there were alot more players practicing than they admit.

FWIW dude, I believe you.
Keep the reports coming!

I told you it wasn't just rookies, Jay was there the first day along with alot of the vets after the motivational speaker...you guys can think I'm lying all you want, but the fact is there were alot more players practicing than they admit.

Thats all fine and good I don't want to doubt you but you have to understand how it looks suspicious from our end. You say AJ was there when two separate professional reporters say he was not, one of them said prior to the camp that AJ was not going to be there then after the camp said that Sage got most of the snaps, when your camp report focused on Jay and AJ throwing the ball...

Also you say David Boston was there and shined, when the media reports have made it a note to say that Sullivan had back the scrubs who are vying for the third WR position, to work on their route running and stuff...never any mention of David Boston.

Also, in your report you state that Vernon Carey was taking the first team snaps instead of John St. Clair, and Dave Wannstedt himself says St. Clair is first team going into training camp because he has performed the best at the position to date without the pads on.

Then to top it off after there were a few doubts swirling, you post a report about Big O saying the Phins were working on a trade with KC and Tennessee, when that turned out to be false, with Big O himself telling Muck that he never said any such thing.

It all looks very suspicious. I'm not saying you're definitely a liar, but you must understand if we are a bit incredulous at the moment. Just stick to your guns. Don't take it personally.

Superself said:
FWIW dude, I believe you.
Keep the reports coming!

Thanks man I appreciate it, good to see not all people jump to conclusions and call you Drew if you provide them a report that you heard with your own ears. I wish I could get my friends to confirm what I heard but then it would seem like I'm trying to prove it, but I don't have to just get a copy of yesterday's show that's all you need.

Dude did you listen to the show? Please for the love of god go listen to that show then rip me apart all you want after, because my ears don't lie, I mean 5 people couldn't have heard the same thing and then the 10 people couldn't have called up and misplaced what he said either.

In all likelihood, you and whatever others claim to have heard Big O say this, just misheard him, or heard someone else on the radio that you thought was Big O. Its hard to argue with Big O himself when he says he never said any such thing and insists, as he has all the while, that Wale will be a Phin

Thanks man I appreciate it, good to see not all people jump to conclusions and call you Drew if you provide them a report that you heard with your own ears. I wish I could get my friends to confirm what I heard but then it would seem like I'm trying to prove it, but I don't have to just get a copy of yesterday's show that's all you need.

I wish you would quit poormouthing for one minute long enough to see the situation from everyone else's perspective and therefore understand the skepticism.

ckparrothead said:
Thats all fine and good I don't want to doubt you but you have to understand how it looks suspicious from our end. You say AJ was there when two separate professional reporters say he was not, one of them said prior to the camp that AJ was not going to be there then after the camp said that Sage got most of the snaps, when your camp report focused on Jay and AJ throwing the ball...

Also you say David Boston was there and shined, when the media reports have made it a note to say that Sullivan had back the scrubs who are vying for the third WR position, to work on their route running and stuff...never any mention of David Boston.

Also, in your report you state that Vernon Carey was taking the first team snaps instead of John St. Clair, and Dave Wannstedt himself says St. Clair is first team going into training camp because he has performed the best at the position to date without the pads on.

Then to top it off after there were a few doubts swirling, you post a report about Big O saying the Phins were working on a trade with KC and Tennessee, when that turned out to be false, with Big O himself telling Muck that he never said any such thing.

It all looks very suspicious. I'm not saying you're definitely a liar, but you must understand if we are a bit incredulous at the moment. Just stick to your guns. Don't take it personally.

Dude its a bit hard not to take it personally when I've been spending hours trying to write up these reports for you guys then I get bashed by everyone because they think I'm lying. If I have no credibility then there's no point in even posting here anymore. Let me clarify everything, Vernon is not first team, nor is he second team because although St. Clair may get the first couple snaps, he gets the majority so I define that as being with the first team. My camp report on Tuesday was short and I said that Sage was starting to take the reps so I assume he got the majority of them. Jay and AJ were out there, at first no one said Jay was there then they gradually admitted it, we'll see about the rest of the team. I don't know what happened on Wednesday, but I do know that on Howard David Big O was on and he said what I said, but please if you don't believe me get an archive of yesterday's show and listen.

Perhaps AJ is being held out to package him in a deal with washington. The deal could be Wally & AJ for Ramsey and 1st or Ramsey 2nd and Gardner :rolleyes:

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED BY ANYONE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY HOPES AND DESIRES!

I wonder if maybe since it was suppose to be a closed practice, the Dolphins told the media if you want in you can't report A, B, C........I don't know, just a guess.

P.S. Flurry and Dude and a few other camp reporters have came back with very similar reports all off season, so we need to give him some respect here, and probably take him at his word. Until I hear AJ, DW or whoever else WITH THE DOLPHINS ORGANIZATION say "No, AJ Feeley was not there", I will believe the report.

As for what the Big O reported (whoever that is....haha), I don't know......he doesn't sound real reputible to me from what I have read from others.

ckparrothead said:
In all likelihood, you and whatever others claim to have heard Big O say this, just misheard him, or heard someone else on the radio that you thought was Big O. Its hard to argue with Big O himself when he says he never said any such thing and insists, as he has all the while, that Wale will be a Phin

So this Big O "whoever he is" he umm never lies? Is this confirmed?
WTH?

ckparrothead said:

Big O has a pretty distinct voice, only him and Howard David were on so it would be impossible to misinterpret his voice. IMO since the team doesn't really like him and won't give him the scoop, that he heard something from Drew, reported it because he was so eager for some insider info, then realized the source and is now backtracking. All I know is he said those words, but please please please listen for yourself so I don't have to prove it.

Finsflurry said:
Big O has a pretty distinct voice, only him and Howard David were on so it would be impossible to misinterpret his voice. IMO since the team doesn't really like him and won't give him the scoop, that he heard something from Drew, reported it because he was so eager for some insider info, then realized the source and is now backtracking. All I know is he said those words, but please please please listen for yourself so I don't have to prove it.
I agree, it's entirely possible Big O is backtracking.

Until proven otherwise, you have my support Flurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom