Was Antuan Edwards so bad at safety?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was Antuan Edwards so bad at safety??

IMO Bates cut him because he couldnt make any turnovers at all. He would come so close of getting an int, but he drop it or he really didnt even go after it.

PLus he wasnt a great tackler, Antuan was more of a knock down passes kinda guy, he went for INTS but never actually snagged themif u look at his stats from prevoius season i dont think he has many INTS, Turo is a pass and some what run kinda FS, he is quicker and bitc better tackler and has much batter hands for them INTS

I thought he got cut because the season was a washout and they wanted to save the money.

Ruderic said:
I thought he got cut because the season was a washout and they wanted to save the money.

well the season was a washout, but Bates Believe they could go out wit some dignity(they sorta did beating NE), but Bates wanted to stop turnovers on O and create some on D and Antuan Edwards wasnt doing that

Our team played much better without Edwards, just look at all the turnovers we created after he got cut. If Arturo had been in there instead of Edwards, we would might have won a few more games with an extra turnover.

Sirspud said:
Our team played much better without Edwards, just look at all the turnovers we created after he got cut. If Arturo had been in there instead of Edwards, we would might have won a few more games with an extra turnover.

i think Arturo would have had the mos picks this season if he started all season
he would had around 7 or 8 maybe at least 6

Back
Top Bottom