Was Antuan Edwards so bad at safety??

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
No he wasnt, I didnt like him being cut, neither Turo, what we where left with sucks.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
we didn't lose him, Bates cut him midseason.

I don't think he was that bad, but he couldn't make the big plays Arturo made last year.

OurHeartAndSoul

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
He was a solid player who was always around the ball, but had injuries every year including last year that kept him from making plays when around the ball.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Actually, the more I think of it, I just think Bates had a relationship with Arturo similar to Wanny's with Fiedler. Bates has given Arturo every chance he can get to play whether it be FS,SS, or our nickle/dime CB. Now he's trying to get him to GB.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
ChambersWI said:
Actually, the more I think of it, I just think Bates had a relationship with Arturo similar to Wanny's with Fiedler. Bates has given Arturo every chance he can get to play whether it be FS,SS, or our nickle/dime CB. Now he's trying to get him to GB.
I rather Bates + Turo, than Wanny + Fiedler.:lol:

Dolfan2788

Melubulongtime
Reaction score
He wasn't that good in coverage, kept getting injured and didn't make many big plays. He was fast though...
Isn't Edwards with the Rams?

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dolfan2788 said:
He wasn't that good in coverage, kept getting injured and didn't make many big plays. He was fast though...
Isn't Edwards with the Rams?
He signed with the Rams after we cut him(one year deal), but is currently with no one.

Dolfan2788

Melubulongtime
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
He signed with the Rams after we cut him(one year deal), but is currently with no one.
Thanks for the info. I don't read about the Rams much or at all really.

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I like Arturo but I think he lacks back-pedal speed and got beat sometimes because of that

wonderl33t

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:
I like Arturo but I think he lacks back-pedal speed and got beat sometimes because of that
also remember he dropped an absolute GIMME interception against the Falcons in the playoffs.

Top Bottom