Was the kick that ended our season good? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was the kick that ended our season good?

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
:lastyr:

I remember thinking this at the end of last season. The question is, was the fieldgoal good that Vinateri made to win the last game of the season. I was just watching that game on the AFCE NFL Yearbook on ESPN. I thought it looked a bit high and a tad wide to the right. The ref waited a second and then made the call. The other ref waited to see what his couterpart would call, before he made his call. I'm not totally convinced that he made that kick, or even if he missed it. Maybe I'm just seeing things, or maybe I just can't let last season go. What do you all think? I understand I'm leaving myself open for all kinds of smack, just be gentle. :nesucks:

The call that was more important to me was the garbage call against Jamar Fletcher. Total BS.

Still, if Jay hits McKnight for that wide open TD....and Olindo doesn't miss that 42 yarder, we score 34 points. No comeback. No discussion. :(

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
There is no such thing as a kick being too high.

If the ball is higher than the goalpost, it probably would make it harder to judge. The ref on the left didn't even know if it was good or not because it was high. I don't know... I agree with Muck also, we just blew it big time.:goof:

Between that and the Refs call of Chambers TD being out of bounds against the Jets in game 2 are very suspicious.. But let it go bro. let it go....

That kick was good. No Ifs Ands or Buts about it. It was right between the uprights. I saw it go right through....maybe you need your vision check.... :jk:

Originally posted by Prime Time
That kick was good. No Ifs Ands or Buts about it. It was right between the uprights. I saw it go right through....maybe you need your vision check.... :jk:

Not the first kick to put it into OT, the second kick. Maybe I need to get my vision checked and maybe I'm seeing things. I can say this for sure, Pats, Bills and The Jets Suck! :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

:D lol

Dems the breaks I s'pose.

Thanx for being so straightforward I guess. lol

:lol: Your Welcome...remember this is a Dolphins Board ;)

moulds you should do it. so you can be banned from this board and stop talking smack about the fins..

I hope the bloody kick was good. By the way we played we didn't deserve to make the playoffs. Secondly, it doesn't do us a lick of good now if it be known that the kick was no good. I think I would be even more pissed off.

Originally posted by Muck
The call that was more important to me was the garbage call against Jamar Fletcher. Total BS.

Still, if Jay hits McKnight for that wide open TD....and Olindo doesn't miss that 42 yarder, we score 34 points. No comeback. No discussion. :(

if carter catches that 4th quarter td in minnesota the week before, the patriot game isn't even an issue :cry:

Back
Top Bottom