Was the kick that ended our season good? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was the kick that ended our season good?

Originally posted by Muck
The call that was more important to me was the garbage call against Jamar Fletcher. Total BS.

Still, if Jay hits McKnight for that wide open TD....and Olindo doesn't miss that 42 yarder, we score 34 points. No comeback. No discussion. :(

Better yet, if the refs didn't whore us on the Jets game (most ridiculous endzone call I've EVER seen) we wouldn't of even probably had to worry about the it. Oh no, Chambers rolls 2 feet AFTER his feet hit the endzone perfectly, but he doesn't have control of the ball ;).

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
:lastyr:

I remember thinking this at the end of last season. The question is, was the fieldgoal good that Vinateri made to win the last game of the season. I was just watching that game on the AFCE NFL Yearbook on ESPN. I thought it looked a bit high and a tad wide to the right. The ref waited a second and then made the call. The other ref waited to see what his couterpart would call, before he made his call. I'm not totally convinced that he made that kick, or even if he missed it. Maybe I'm just seeing things, or maybe I just can't let last season go. What do you all think? I understand I'm leaving myself open for all kinds of smack, just be gentle. :nesucks:

couldve ,wouldve, shouldve......point is, it shouldve never came down to blocking a field goal.

This is really good guys, let it all out. Take a deep breath and vent, it's good to yell.:yell:

More than anything, I hated when fans boo'd any of the phins. Although when Lucas threw his last interception, I called him a F'n S.O.B really really loud. :shout: I think he probably heard me loud and clear, cause I sit close to the field. Other than this one time, Ive never boo'd or even left early because we were losing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we got screwed a few times that game but if were gonna be a superbowl team we gotta overcome that s h i t.

At the risk of drawing a flag for piling on; it's over. Let it go.

All of those are IFs. IF this and IF that. Let's make up for that this year.

Back
Top Bottom