Washington D.C. Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington D.C. Fin Fans

miaD5499

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just wondering for the washington fin fans on this board if they can help me out by giving me some possible places in the DC area to go watch the games on sunday. I'm going to school next year in washington and i need a place where i can go see the games, possibly good bars or resteraunts that have direct tv. Thanks!

any washington fans?? come on i know theres gotta be some out there

nah im going to GWU next year so im in desperate need of a place to go next year to watch the games, just looking for suggestions of a good bar/resteraunt that shows the fins

thanks smartin, im not too familiar with the DC area yet so how far is that from i guess the city

It's about 5-10 miles from the city off I-395 South.

i live in vienna, virginia. right off 66 actually. (20 minutes from GWU)

i usually go to Glory Days in fairfax. though i would love to find a place to go, watch it with fellow fin fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea thatd b great to watch the games with some big time dolphin fans

I'm in Fairfax, VA looking to find a good Sunday stomping ground for Dolphins games.

i live in vienna, virginia. right off 66 actually. (20 minutes from GWU)

i usually go to Glory Days in fairfax. though i would love to find a place to go, watch it with fellow fin fans.

I went to Glory Days for dinner like 3 years ago one Saturday night and I had a Phins hat on. We ate outside that night and the manager actually came outside to chat with me for a few mins about the Phins. He said he was a big fan and that they showed the games on their TVs.

Is it still that way Mustang?

There Are Tons Of Sports Bars In The Dc Area That Show Fins Games --but-- As Of Now I Don't Know Of Any With Fins Fans Clubs. There Used To Be One Lanham In Pg County Where You Couold Find 50-100 Fins Fans At Each Game But The Bar Closed About 2 Years Ago--that's When I Got The Dish!!!

Back
Top Bottom