Washington D.C. Fin Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington D.C. Fin Fans

COME TO THINK OF IT THERE ARE "GLORY DAYS GRILLS" ALL AROUND DC- ANY OF THOSE WOUDL WORK FOR YA-- THEY SHOW ALL THE GAMES!

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST HAVE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!! I GOT THE PACKAGE!!

Washington-Area Dolphin Fan Group on FACEBOOK

Just wondering for the washington fin fans on this board if they can help me out by giving me some possible places in the DC area to go watch the games on sunday. I'm going to school next year in washington and i need a place where i can go see the games, possibly good bars or resteraunts that have direct tv. Thanks!

Hey, if you can't get out to a local watering hole for the Fins, stop by the "Washington Dolfans" group on Facebook.

Chuck
Virginia Dolfan :up:

nah im going to GWU next year so im in desperate need of a place to go next year to watch the games, just looking for suggestions of a good bar/resteraunt that shows the fins

Dude I go to GWU, I could show you around to all the good sports bars and places to watch the games.

Dc Phin Fans

i need a place where i can go see the games, quote]

well --there's aways my house!!

anyways== there several Glory days grills in and around DC-- any of them are good places to go--also ESPN Zonbe downtown but they are expensive.

looks to me from the responses i should get out of the house and hang out with you guys--GO PHINS!!

Just curious...will any of you Fins Fans be watching the draft someplace? Not many people I know are into watching the draft, and i dont wanna watch it alone. If anyone wants to meet up at a restaurant or somewhere, PM me.

Check out our website for great Miami Dolphins Travel Packages. (if you already have tickets, we will give you a $75 ticket credit off your package)
**June special** - We're giving a $25 commission to you for each person you refer that signs up for a trip this season!! So refers your friends and go for FREE!!

Check out the site, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom