Watch A Breakdown Of 6 Poor Reads By Tannehill From The Patriots Game. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch A Breakdown Of 6 Poor Reads By Tannehill From The Patriots Game.

At that point miami probably needs to start over from scratch as well as far as the roster goes. Any decent player over 30 needs traded because they’re just wasting their prime years with tannehill.

Their core offensive guys are young. Drake, Stills, Wilson, Grant, even Parker. The TEs are rookies. There’s also youth on the defensive side in some spots. I don’t see a new to start over. They would just need a new QB and linemen on both sides who aren’t in their 30s.

Their core offensive guys are young. Drake, Stills, Wilson, Grant, even Parker. The TEs are rookies. There’s also youth on the defensive side in some spots. I don’t see a new to start over. They would just need a new QB and linemen on both sides who aren’t in their 30s.
Probably trade Jones.

Mark my words, Tannehill will go down as one of the greatest Quarterback

Tease of all time......or at least in Dolphins history.

Its frustrating, it's like.... Tannehill are you going to suck so we can move on or are you going to get better, make up your mind.

I think we can all agree that Tannehill leaves a lot to be desired on the field. As Yoda would say.....hero ball, he doesnt play.

The third eye is polished and seeing clearly. It also sees in hindsight. The view says we should’ve drafted a legitimate backup to groom.

Back
Top Bottom