Watch A Breakdown Of Our Final 2 Drives And The Colts Game Winning Play. I'd Love Your Thoughts! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch A Breakdown Of Our Final 2 Drives And The Colts Game Winning Play. I'd Love Your Thoughts!

I still don’t get why we are throwing Stills a dig route. I think Butler or Parker lay out and make that catch or a higher chance than Stills. Stills also deaccelerates after his cut, which I have no idea why...

Only reasonable explanation there for why he would slow down is worried about taking hard contact. He’s not the kind to catch a ball on his hip and lay down either he wants to run thru which maybe influenced tannys throw also.

But either way nothing wrong with play call unless it’s personnel usage for the ask.

Keep in mind too that zone read with a wr screen built in the wr screen portion is called not to gain the sticks but to make them more manageable for the 3rd down. Same for the inside zone. They want to gain 6 yards there make it 3rd and 4 and entire play book is open including sticks concepts. Hell even 3rd and 6 takes the d out of sticks coverages on 3rd down.

Only reasonable explanation there for why he would slow down is worried about taking hard contact. He’s not the kind to catch a ball on his hip and lay down either he wants to run thru which maybe influenced tannys throw also.

But either way nothing wrong with play call unless it’s personnel usage for the ask.

Then don’t have Stills run that. We don’t need run through we need the catch and lay down. Throw could’ve been better but Stills needs to not be lazy either

Keep in mind too that zone read with a wr screen built in the wr screen portion is called not to gain the sticks but to make them more manageable for the 3rd down. Same for the inside zone. They want to gain 6 yards there make it 3rd and 4 and entire play book is open including sticks concepts. Hell even 3rd and 6 takes the d out of sticks coverages on 3rd down.

It’s too bad because our linemen screw up infinite number of plays.

Then don’t have Stills run that. We don’t need run through we need the catch and lay down. Throw could’ve been better but Stills needs to not be lazy either

Bet it’s attrition based with Parker and lack of time in the building with hunter.

So stills draws the straw.

Parker looked like he was half speed all game long.

Bet it’s attrition based with Parker and lack of time in the building with hunter.

So stills draws the straw.

Parker looked like he was half speed all game long.

Rather have Carroo then Stills. Feels like an Amendola route though.

Stills may be amendolas ask replacement in game. For that game. I would think ford would be this week.

Stills may be amendolas ask replacement in game. For that game. I would think ford would be this week.

Should've been Ford last week. We went to the most inconsistent adjuster at receiver on a route that may require it on a important drive.

I still don’t get why we are throwing Stills a dig route. I think Butler or Parker lay out and make that catch or a higher chance than Stills. Stills also deaccelerates after his cut, which I have no idea why...

Stills is not the great receiver he (or anyone on this board) thinks he is.

You said that Larson got destroyed in the last play of the first clip. He didn't. That would've have meant he actually gave effort on the play, he just got knocked on his ass which meant he would have impeded the defenders progress a little. On this play he actually whiffed which meant he did not impede the defender and subsequently the play had no chance. Stuff like this drives me crazy. Why in the Hell some of the players are still(ever) on the team is mind boggling.:bang:

Aqua, I think you mean William Hayes who eased up on a hit and got hurt putting him out of the year. The guy was our main run stopper coming in to the season. That was one injury that didn't have to happen, shame.

why is larson still on this team?? he is dallas thomas bad

My opinion is that Ted Larsen sucks and Gase should know better w these hideous play calls.

Back
Top Bottom