Watch Gase's Two Most Shocking Answers From Today's Jets Presser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Gase's Two Most Shocking Answers From Today's Jets Presser

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
I didn't know stats and wins were mutually exclusive

What did he say for those of us that can't watch the video?
He mentions that roster control was something he didn't ask for in Miami, that it was just offered up, and that no roster control is essentially no big deal, it's a team effort, etc etc.

I've read people saying roster control was one of the reasons Gase got fired, because he rerfused to give it up? If so, is the guy just lying his pants off?

Couple things - what's up with this guy's expressions and eyes. I'd never hire this guy to lead anything just based on his odd affect. Second, why do so many people associated with the NFL wear bad suits and ties. Seriously, its not that hard to get a decent looking suit and learn to tie your tie properly. And please stop with the lapel pins for the love of god.

Back to football - this guy doesn't ask about roster control / doesn't care. Please dont insult me by lying to me. Either you are a liar or a moron for not asking about this when taking the job. Next, glad he sacrificed statistics to suck most of the time. What a useless POS this guy is . Such feeble excuse making.

Last edited:
Jets are going into free agency with no dead money on the books and over 100 million in cap room.

They have the resources to surround their young QB with quality veteran OL and some elite offensive weapons come opening day. Including the likely acquisition of Le'Veon Bell.

We may very well be swept by them next year.......actually them, and the rest of the league as well.

WTF is Gase talking about? I heard him say it but I still can't believe it. He looks like Crazy Joey Gallo

Jets are going into free agency with no dead money on the books and over 100 million in cap room.

They have the resources to surround their young QB with quality veteran OL and some elite offensive weapons come opening day. Including the likely acquisition of Le'Veon Bell.

We may very well be swept by them next year.......actually them, and the rest of the league as well.

Cool! Save yourself and don't even watch next season. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.

Oh imagine we will be predicted to finish last in division and we probably will get swept by them. But that is kinda the plan. Lose and get the high pick.

Back
Top Bottom