Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch The Future Dolphin Qb play today...

For all we know, Saban / Mueller may not even go QB with our first round pick. They brought in Lemon for a reason, and I'm sure he'll get a chance to prove what he can do next year....

Personally, I want Rivers more than any other QB who may become available to us this off-season...

PHINZ RULE!!!

didn't the Fresno st.oach work with saban or belichek in the NFL? I thought last year when the pats drafted mankins from fresno they said the coach knew belichek somehow? He seems good but I wouldn't take him in the 1st, 2nd at highest.

phinz_54 said:
didn't the Fresno st.oach work with saban or belichek in the NFL? I thought last year when the pats drafted mankins from fresno they said the coach knew belichek somehow? He seems good but I wouldn't take him in the 1st, 2nd at highest.

yes saban did and ID get Pinegar in 2nd FAst

dominizzo said:
RAs is this a MAke For Pinegar

34/46 387 yards 4Td's 1 iNt

whoaa i dont know about all that....fresno state has a small oline so i expect the pressure to be on him all night usc doesnt have a great D but they are no scrubs...if the receivers play like they did last week he could put up good #s...although he does seem to perform better in the tougher games and against tougher Ds(last year in bowl game vs virginia 235yds 5tds 0ints---and this year vs oregon 33/43 418yds 3td 1int hes 3-0 in bowl games)so maybe he will step it up and have a big game but i dont know if he gets those kind of #s(i hope he does :) )

phinz_54 said:

yeah they worked together in CLE pat hill was the TEs coach i belive(they took mankins and SS jaymes sanders:fire: :yell: :fire: )

RAS25 said:
whoaa i dont know about all that....fresno state has a small oline so i expect the pressure to be on him all night usc doesnt have a great D but they are no scrubs...if the receivers play like they did last week he could put up good #s...although he does seem to perform better in the tougher games and against tougher Ds(last year in bowl game vs virginia 235yds 5tds 0ints---and this year vs oregon 33/43 418yds 3td 1int hes 3-0 in bowl games)so maybe he will step it up and have a big game but i dont know if he gets those kind of #s(i hope he does :) )

thanks to you i watch the Pine and i love him i want him to be a phin

its Michigan and Ohio State today?? what time??

Right Now 1pm EST... OSU 9 - Mich 0

#13 and he's 6-4, Marino is 6-4 right? Ill keep an eye on him, although I'm all for Stanton.

ScrepsMJ said:
its Michigan and Ohio State today?? what time??

its on right now for me on ESPN...though your east coast you prob get virginia v tech

Back
Top Bottom