Watch This And Then Take into Perspective the 60 Yd Td Tua Threw | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch This And Then Take into Perspective the 60 Yd Td Tua Threw

One guy on youtube talked to someone in the Fins organization and he said that McD said that Tua is the best of all the QB's he seen from all his places he's been a coach. Wow that's either BS or something.

One guy on youtube talked to someone in the Fins organization and he said that McD said that Tua is the best of all the QB's he seen from all his places he's been a coach. Wow that's either BS or something.
Interesting set of choices.
You covered all the bases - LOL

Which YouTuber said that? Can you post the video?

He didn't do that multiple times already in practice in 11 vs 11? Our secondary is a bunch of cupcakes?
No our DBs were more concerned with Tua hitting a 65 yarder in practice than they were their own career. They dove outta the way or slowed down even though they might get cut and have to go work at Amazon just so Tua could look good in one practice rep. It all makes sense, now excuse me I think another UFO just landed in my yard.

I don't think it's BS. Here's a list of the QBs from where he's coached:

Jake Plummer
David Carr
Matt Schaub
Rex Grossman
Robert Griffin III
Brian Hoyer
Johnny Manziel
Matt Ryan
Nick Mullens
Jimmy Garoppolo
Trey Lance

The only notable ones are Matt Ryan, Jimmy G, and Trey Lance. IMO Ryan is the best of the group and I have Tua's ceiling as higher. Ryan was obviously an experienced and accomplished QB at that point, but talent-wise Tua is better.

Throwing for distance is fine, and a good trait for a QB (IMO). However, this is what they should bring back.
(Sorry that it's blocked here, but watch it on youtube... I'm positive that you'll like it!)

I don't know if it was in that competition but I remember Marino winning some kind of agility drill running around cones or something. It was pretty shocking, and funny.

Which YouTuber said that? Can you post the video?
Sorry I don't remember who it was. I listen to, too many.

I thought it was this one but it wasn't but still a good listen. This guy is not a Tua homer or hater but kinda in the middle.

I'm not trolling, so stop with that bs. It was a great throw. I was talking about velocity, which is a whole different discussion. Once Tua shows me in real games he can make anticipated, accurate, long throws with timing, thats different. Were taking about practice. So relax brother.

A sow with a three-piece suit on is still a sow.

Back
Top Bottom