Watch This And Then Take into Perspective the 60 Yd Td Tua Threw | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch This And Then Take into Perspective the 60 Yd Td Tua Threw

Every QB can hit a WR sprinting with that pass at 65 yards? Then, why isn't it done? It's not just the arm strength everyone says he doesn't have to do that but he dropped it in the basket. I know you enjoy trolling but the information is right there in the video and it's still disputed.
I'm not trolling, so stop with that bs. It was a great throw. I was talking about velocity, which is a whole different discussion. Once Tua shows me in real games he can make anticipated, accurate, long throws with timing, thats different. Were taking about practice. So relax brother.

What a bunch of "noodle arms". - LOL

This makes you wonder just how far the Tua haters have their "heads up their collective asses" - LOL

Pick an answer:
1) Too far.
2) Not far enough.

That should cover it - LOL
Exactly why I posted it. Those legends were getting hernias trying to get even that far downfield let alone drop it in the hands of a sprinting receiver.

I'm not trolling, so stop with that bs. It was a great throw. I was talking about velocity, which is a whole different discussion. Once Tua shows me in real games he can make anticipated, accurate, long throws with timing, thats different. Were taking about practice. So relax brother.
He didn't do that multiple times already in practice in 11 vs 11? Our secondary is a bunch of cupcakes?

He didn't do that multiple times already in practice in 11 vs 11? Our secondary is a bunch of cupcakes?
Practice??? The season is the only thing that means anything to me. Did I miss something?

Every QB can hit a WR sprinting with that pass at 65 yards? Then, why isn't it done? It's not just the arm strength everyone says he doesn't have to do that but he dropped it in the basket. I know you enjoy trolling but the information is right there in the video and it's still disputed.
yeah I see good velocity too. Qbs who don't have an arm have the ball float and loft in the air when going 50-60 yards out. Tua has that velocity to get over the top but fast enough the open wr can catch in stride

yeah I see good velocity too. Qbs who don't have an arm have the ball float and loft in the air when going 50-60 yards out. Tua has that velocity to get over the top but fast enough the open wr can catch in stride
Now he has velocity and great arm strength. I cant argue with crazy on here.

Every Qb can throw it roughly that far. Even Sanu can throw it 70+ yards. I want to see Tua show anticipation, accuracy, and timing on deep throws during the season.

I never really questioned his arm strength in the long ball manner. But rather his velocity getting it there.
Excuses, excuses, excuses - LOL

Practice??? The season is the only thing that means anything to me. Did I miss something?
He just showed his velocity getting it there. If he didn't, it woudln't have gotten to the wrs in short time in stride. If it lacked velocity, he would not have gotten it to the wrs with deep passes in stride regardless of practice. If a qb doesn't have the arm or velocity, he's not hitting those in practice or not. Just like if a pitcher doesn't have the arm to throw a 95mph fast pitch and that velocity. He's not hitting it in practice or in a game, because you have to PHYSICALLY have the arm ability to do it. Just like if I can't bench press 275 lbs, I'm won't be able to bench it by myself or casually compared to the pressure of people watch me....I mean this should be common sense

Now he has velocity and great arm strength. I cant argue with crazy on here.
yeah he's healthier. You realize he had an almost career ending hip injury. Not the same, but a hip injury that ended bo jacksons' career? Dude if tua never had a good arm, he'd not have been one of the most proficient deep passers in college. And I saw nice velocity in those throws. So it means he never lacked it, but good chance injury, wrs not getting separation and line collapsing so often, there often was little time for plays to develop for wrs to run a deep route. It's nothing new, just finally seeing the old Tua. A shell of tua was seen before for multiple reasons as explained

For some people the goalposts will continually be moved. Once he completes one or two of these beauties in a real game, the goalpost will be moved to, well, can he win a playoff game....then to, well, can he win multiple playoff games, then to, well, can he win a Superbowl, then to , well, can he win multiple Superbowls? It will continue on this course until he is either replaced or reaches each new goalpost. Unfortunately, for some, another QB will always be better than what we have. So far, I like what I'm seeing and hearing from camp, and continue to be very excited for the season to start. TuaNon Team Assemble!!!

He just showed his velocity getting it there. If he didn't, it woudln't have gotten to the wrs in short time in stride. If it lacked velocity, he would not have gotten it to the wrs with deep passes in stride regardless of practice. If a qb doesn't have the arm or velocity, he's not hitting those in practice or not. Just like if a pitcher doesn't have the arm to throw a 95mph fast pitch and that velocity. He's not hitting it in practice or in a game, because you have to PHYSICALLY have the arm ability to do it. Just like if I can't bench press 275 lbs, I'm won't be able to bench it by myself or casually compared to the pressure of people watch me....I mean this should be common sense
Like trying to spoon feed the brain dead - LOL

Back
Top Bottom