Watch This And Then Take into Perspective the 60 Yd Td Tua Threw | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch This And Then Take into Perspective the 60 Yd Td Tua Threw

Every Qb can throw it roughly that far. Even Sanu can throw it 70+ yards. I want to see Tua show anticipation, accuracy, and timing on deep throws during the season.

I never really questioned his arm strength in the long ball manner. But rather his velocity getting it there.
Lol…so you’ve never seen him do that during the season?

Lmao. I love that warning video to "Tua haters"!! Super funny. My biggest concern with Tua, from the start, was the injury and injury history. For me, just by that and the attributes was the reason I personally would have went with Herbert.

Tua is our guy though and I hope this is his breakout year so ALL of us can stop the damn suffering we've all been suffering for 23 years now. I mean ****, I'd be happy just winning one playoff game at this point. Haha

Lmao. I love that warning video to "Tua haters"!! Super funny. My biggest concern with Tua, from the start, was the injury and injury history. For me, just by that and the attributes was the reason I personally would have went with Herbert.

Tua is our guy though and I hope this is his breakout year so ALL of us can stop the damn suffering we've all been suffering for 23 years now. I mean ****, I'd be happy just winning one playoff game at this point. Haha

Well let’s OP all the additions factors coaching, players, him getting healthier plays a huge role on him playing the entire season without missing games.

Jessie Davis not being here anymore is a huge win. Although it seems like A.Jac is trying to do his best impersonation.

Well let’s OP all the additions factors coaching, players, him getting healthier plays a huge role on him playing the entire season without missing games.

Jessie Davis not being here anymore is a huge win. Although it seems like A.Jac is trying to do his best impersonation.
Yessir! I'm hoping all those things will contribute to the greatness I hope our offense is. I'm still worried about the o line though, right now, that's my biggest concern

How about the perfect one that Grant dropped?

There is a bunch of 'em...but that one sticks out to me.
You are correct but I think many were worried including me from what they saw of Tua's arm last year overall
I do realize he was not as far removed from injury to make a complete judgment last season , but to me in the limited clips I have seen now, it looks pretty live
I was all for Herbert but really like the reports coming from camp and am pretty excited about Tua
I will love to have been proven misguided regarding Tua

Last edited:
Those superstar QBs were giving it their all and just trying to get anywhere past the yardage marker. Tua hit his WR in motion. It's really incredible. We have Bama Tua back power wise.
And Tua wasn't putting his all into the those throws either, like the guys launching these deep passes as far as they can...

Every Qb can throw it roughly that far. Even Sanu can throw it 70+ yards. I want to see Tua show anticipation, accuracy, and timing on deep throws during the season.

I never really questioned his arm strength in the long ball manner. But rather his velocity getting it there.
Every QB can hit a WR sprinting with that pass at 65 yards? Then, why isn't it done? It's not just the arm strength everyone says he doesn't have to do that but he dropped it in the basket. I know you enjoy trolling but the information is right there in the video and it's still disputed.

Back
Top Bottom