Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Two Franchise QB's leading efficient offenses up and down the field. Good coaching and leadership starting at the very top. I don't know where it all went sour for the Dolphins but they need to emulate somebody with a winning formula and they need to start like yesterday!!!!

Contribute something to it instead of being dead wood like the rest of the team.
Your post was dumb and has zero to do with our team. Your post belongs in the nfl forum. It was your intent to just bait posters and turn it into a **** show between the Tua haters and lovers.

Happy now? That I just exposed your intent?

Joe Philbin wanted to draft Derek Carr but was overruled by Jeff Ireland. One of Ireland’s many failures.

Your post was dumb and has zero to do with our team. Your post belongs in the nfl forum. It was your intent to just bait posters and turn it into a **** show between the Tua haters and lovers.

Happy now? That I just exposed your intent?
You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I have 3 Tua jerseys and I can honestly say he's not the answer. But the failure starts at the top. I'm not ever going to blame Tua for the misfortunes of this pathetic franchise.

I really think it all comes down to the line for Miami. That opening drive was nice for Herbert, but he also doesn’t have a defender in his face almost immediately like our QBs are facing on almost every drop back. Then on the plays where they get a little time and actually complete a pass down field, it’s called back for some OL penalty that is most likely called on 73. I have never seen an OL single handedly cause such a negative impact on a game as frequently as this line.

Miami is set up with the most cap space available, and they just need to buy a new line because we obviously can’t draft one.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I have 3 Tua jerseys and I can honestly say he's not the answer. But the failure starts at the top. I'm not ever going to blame Tua for the misfortunes of this pathetic franchise.
I’m sorry, I guess you are green after all. You didn’t see the division on this board over the last two years. How could I ever have jumped to conclusions

Back
Top Bottom